PEAX Equipment

Stump the Chump!

Gentlemen : Thank you--each and every one of you--so very kind AND appreciated.

Whisper to Chills : very nicely stated ! :love:

Theme song : 🤣 and:love:

Silver Threads and Golden needles-- although she played the guitar a bit she loved using that tambourine

Stone poneys. as aside if I may---My husband and I got into a fight on the way home one night because he thought i was getting a bit to friendly with Kenny (-:

BHR : Yes, that was it and Thank you so very much for posting it. Possibly my favorite group of "Eagles" Randy, Bernie, Don, Don and Glenn. I know most liked Joe and without a doubt he could play, but his room trashing never set well with me, but it was what some did then, although I never personally understood it.

Chris. Thank you . Love it. She sang two songs one night in a restaurant in Arizona when a young girl told her how much she liked her. She had gone to the restaurant for dinner, not to perform, but sang a couple songs. Class act !

Gentlemen : Thank you--each and every one of you--so very kind AND appreciated.

Whisper to Chills : very nicely stated ! :love:

Theme song : 🤣 and:love:

Silver Threads and Golden needles-- although she played the guitar a bit she loved using that tambourine

Stone poneys. as aside if I may---My husband and I got into a fight on the way home one night because he thought i was getting a bit to friendly with Kenny (-:

BHR : Yes, that was it and Thank you so very much for posting it. Possibly my favorite group of "Eagles" Randy, Bernie, Don, Don and Glenn. I know most liked Joe and without a doubt he could play, but his room trashing never set well with me, but it was what some did then, although I never personally understood it.

Chris. Thank you . Love it. She sang two songs one night in a restaurant in Arizona when a young girl told her how much she liked her. She had gone to the restaurant for dinner, not to perform, but sang a couple songs. Class act !
The stories! I love the tales of memories. If you write them, I'll read them.

I can't get nothing by you guys!
Going deep in my vault to stump you chumps.

This poor child was standin' on a corner when
Up walked this woman that looked good all over
I had on my city duds my one and only suit
This fox picked me out and told me I was cute

The stories! I love the tales of memories. If you write them, I'll read them.
Thank you
______

If you can figure out what tune this is; Buy a dozen roses, play it on your cell phone as soon as you get home and ask Mrs Elkduds to dance with you,

She will of course be wondering what you did wrong today, but she will love it nonetheless

"When the twilight is gone and no songbirds are singing"

Back