Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Stump the Chump!

I was just thirty-four years old and I was still wandering in a haze
I was wondering why everyone I met seemed like they were
Lost in a maze

Willing!
Been a busy few days around here,truck in shop & the other with a flat,16 out. Took most of the day and I have a shipton of pork bellies in the freezer now. Total mud fest getting in to the house.
Willing.

1000. Cool. I have been bested by the best with the almost got it and I know that....Cool

Willing!
Been a busy few days around here,truck in shop & the other with a flat,16 out. Took most of the day and I have a shipton of pork bellies in the freezer now. Total mud fest getting in to the house.
Willing.

1000. Cool. I have been bested by the best with the almost got it and I know that....Cool
What a diverse and comprehensive group of fun music lovers you brought together here, Hank! Thanks for getting this going!

What a diverse and comprehensive group of fun music lovers you brought together here, Hank! Thanks for getting this going!
Willing.
More than beans & bullets in this clan.
Fell asleep sometime after an early dinner,songs in my head...Dallas,Dallas Alice.

It was 1977 and it was Little Feat that opened for Linda,at the Rose Garden Ballroom and they did a duet of it, her & Lowell.

Years,not lost. 1971 was the Troubador time,16, and I met Legs...it was a lifetime til 1977.
2 Tours and a lifetime.
Willing.

Wiki says this guy is three weeks younger than me, I guess I should have taken those guitar lessons after all.

I went to work for her that summer

There are just too many good songs where the first line is a dead giveaway.
...while the pearls are discovered in the verse,

She followed him out as he saddled his stallion
An' laughed as she grabbed at the bay
He shot her so quick, they had no time to warn her
She never heard anyone say

Back