Stump the Chump!

hank4elk

Name the artist/song from 1st line in one song.

"14 days since I don't know when and I just saw her with my best friend,Do you know what I mean?"

"I am on a lonely road,and I am traveling".

Oh come on...........there's lots of old farts here.

Name the artist/song from 1st line in one song.

"14 days since I don't know when and I just saw her with my best friend,Do you know what I mean?"
Stumped me. Lee Michaels had similar lyrics in “Do You Know What I Mean” but it was “forty” days for him. 😉

Stumped me. Lee Michaels had similar lyrics in “Do You Know What I Mean” but it was “forty” days for him. 😉
That is Lee Michaels,but your right and I had to pull out Barrel and clean it up....My memory.

Although I recognized the lyrics and title, I have to confess that I had to Google the singer’s name (part of becoming an old fart).

Although I recognized the lyrics and title, I have to confess that I had to Google the singer’s name (part of becoming an old fart).
He pretty much dissappeared. Loudest concert I ever got close to was Lee & Frosty @ the Rose Palace,I was a mile away when Pasadena PD pulled the plug....twice as loud as Jimi.

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, stole many a man's soul and faith."

"That's great, it starts with an earthquake...Birds and snakes, an aeroplane...And Lenny Bruce is not afraid."

"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, stole many a man's soul and fa
"Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long year, stole many a man's soul and faith."

Stones, Sympathy..........

Up in the morning ,work like a dog....is better than sitting like a bump on a log".

Back