Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Stuff you don't like for no good reason

Ruger American Rifles
The Ruger American Rimfires are much nicer than their ugly center fire cousins. Must be made in different places.

The fit and finish on the RA centerfire and RA predators is gross.

I was being polite. You should hear my play by play on the road. Not polite.
My play by play is something similar to that sometimes. I'm fortunate enough to live in a smaller town, so I don't deal with as many people. I still get the occasional soccer mom that can't drive though.

When I'm behind someone who's turning right, but doesn't take advantage of "right on red." Ticks me off.
A long time ago we had a big old 1982 Chevy Van. One day my wife plowed into a little Honda Civic and pushed it a good 50 ft. down the road before coming to a stop. When the cops showed up the teenage girl driving the Honda swore the accident was not her fault because "it is legal to turn right on red." :rolleyes:

A long time ago we had a big old 1982 Chevy Van. One day my wife plowed into a little Honda Civic and pushed it a good 50 ft. down the road before coming to a stop. When the cops showed up the teenage girl driving the Honda swore the accident was not her fault because "it is legal to turn right on red." :rolleyes:
I'm confused. Did the chick turn without looking?

Yup, It was legal so why bother looking? The funny part was when I mentioned to my wife that it was amazing how little damage there was to the van considering how far she pushed the Honda. She admitted that at the instant her bumper connected with the front panel of the Honda she was struck with a bit of rage and may or may not have hit the gas a little bit harder before hitting the brake.

I swear, I could be the last man on earth and still get stuck behind someone trying to make a left off a busy road.
I was stuck behind someone trying to turn left for like 10 minutes in Twin Falls last month. It was ridiculous.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back