Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Sticks and Stones- Breaks and Bones

Congratulations Gerald and Olivia, The Lord truly blessed you guys with some amazing animals. When I was reading about you two packing out Olivia's bull my thought was "if your going to be stupid, you better be tough" and thinking about shooting a second bull. Those are some amazing bulls. Enjoy your trophies and the game meat this season.

Your stories are fantastic Gerald. Congrats to you, Olivia, and Dave for getting after it and pushing on. It won't be long and Olivia will be ninja kicking elk on her own.

Outstanding!! Congrats to Olivia and all. Great story and pictures and memories with awesome friends and family.
Very blessed. Thanks for taking the time to share.

Congrats on the very nice bulls and the equally impressive story.

Awesome write up and a huge congratulations to you and your daughter! Great story/hunt and something dream of accomplishing with my youngsters. Huge thumbs up!!

Great read.Loved all the photos as I used to hunt the breaks quite a bit but haven't been back for many years. I am often amazed at how the folks here chronicle their hunt with pictures and words so well.

Nicely done all around. Kinda sparse on the prose though. ;)

Can't think of better folks to tag out with quality critters.

Great write up and hunt!! Congratulations to you, Olivia, and Dave on great animals, and the whole gang for just being what hunters should embody. I always enjoy your threads, thanks for sharing your adventure.

I always love to read your write-ups. Congrats Gerald & Olivia on a successful trip! Those are a couple great bulls!

Super write-up. I'm glad I didn't check in last night - I would have stayed up much later than I did.

Congrats on a great season so far.

Tons of others have said it, but this was a great story, and such an amazing hunt all around. We say it a lot, that filling a tag is not the main purpose of why we hunt, but I would be hard pressed to describe how I would want a hunt to play out especially with family and friends and that many filled tags; and in the Breaks. Such a historic, frankly prehistoric, hunting area. Love that place.

Well done all around. Talk about a great experience!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back