Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Spring Snow/Ice

Dude! This could go either way for you!!
Daughter number two was born on the waterbed in our basement in '80. Paramedics made it just in time because it was almost like one of pumpkin cannon doohickeys. Long story short, cost us more than had she been born in the hospital. They had to keep her in hospital three days because she wasn't born in a *sterile* environment, plus ambulance, etc.
Let us know how it goes for you.

Wife is 3 days past due, rain turned to ice turned to snow, hospital 55 miles away, sounds about right...:rolleyes:

Hope things work out. I see the roads in your area are emergency travel only.

Seems most cows decide to calve a day after a stressor like a bad storm. I'd watch out if I was you.

Seems most cows decide to calve a day after a stressor like a bad storm. I'd watch out if I was you.

An MT legislator recently got his things handed to him for making a very similar cow/woman reference. SN just made the same reference to a pregnant NoDak woman.....if mrsmedora just so happens to reads this in her current state of stress, she may just delay the blessed event a bit longer and take a drive west:eek:...there won't be a silencer or a spear that'll save your ass. nectar:D......

SN, I won't claim to have listened to everything my dad told me, but I did heed his advice regarding comparison of my wife and mother cows. Reason he passed that knowledge to me...he pulled that in the delivery room with his wife! Not sure how he, or the doctor, made it out of that room alive. Still no baby here. Brother-in-law and I did spend yesterday afternoon into the night pulling a brand new semi/refrigerator trailer out of the ditch yesterday. Darn thing was hauling peat moss from Manitoba to California, and made a serious undie staining trip into the ditch. Just what wifey needed to see on her way back from work!!

That explains why you were running your wife around in the round pen in a snowstorm. Just trying to get things moving I'm sure. You are one up on me so I guess your more experienced:D

Best of luck to you...wow a 2, 3, and a newbie???? You guys know what's causing this yet ?? ;) Time to invest in diaper hedge funds...

Just went up and saw my nieces new born last night at the hospital... 10# 13-1/2 oz :eek:
for a 20 year olds first kid! ...doc walked in while she was feeding him and asked "is that boy enrolled in school yet?" ...made me laugh!

Hey fellas, Sage Carole was born last night. She weighed 9lbs 7.8oz., was 20 3/4" long and suprisingly mom is doing pretty well. It's our first girl and needless to say I am one proud papa! Just wanted to let you all know.
Scott

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back