Spit takes

There’s a little country gas station about 6 miles from my house, all the old timers hang out in there all day. A gal a few years older than me who is a smoke show and we’ll endowed walked in there about noon to buy beer, she was headed to the river so she was wearing a bikini top and a pair of short shorts. I walked in about 20 minutes later the same time as an old fella named Roy. Roy went in everyday at noon, bought the cheapest beer and drank the rest of the day away every day. So we walk in and these old guys are giggling and smiling. They start telling Roy about her big boobs, long legs, etc. After they get done telling Roy all this he just has a puzzled look on his face and blurts out “What kinda beer she buy?” I guess that was most important to him. I choked/swallowed Copenhagen I just put in my mouth and gagged/laughed all the way to the door.

On July 2 2022 Bob Dylan played in Grand Junction. . . again. On my birthday in '02, we saw him and his band @ the fairgrounds there. Reading the Daily Senile's (Sentinel, most biased local paper in CO) front page review of the 1st show, the young female reporter interviewed and named in print fan Haywood Jablomi.

Last edited:
On July 2 2022 Bob Dylan played in Grand Junction. . . again. On my birthday in '02, we saw him and his band @ the fairgrounds there. Reading the Daily Senile's (Sentinel, most biased local paper in CO) front page review of the 1st show, the young female reporter interviewed and named in print fan Haywood Jablomi.

Folger's nose this morning...

I feel like this could be a good thread so I'm gonna revive it.

We were sitting in the Antelope Bar one night drinking pretty heavy. This ol boy was sitting next to us and joined in conversation about women.....(he's probably mid 70s or better)

Right about that time when he's telling us his Casanova stories of the past these couple good looking gals come through the door. One of them has a heck of a body, he is looking as am I. He looks at me with this drunk blank stare and says... "my word, check out the turd baler on that one"

I fell backwards i was laughing so hard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back