SPAM Alert

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what the hell is going on with the New Year, but the Spammers are back with a vengance. We have blocked over 40 SPAM attacks and registrations in the last two days.

I think we have got them all, but when you get a barrage, it usually means one got through and is inviting all is underemployed fellow spamming deadbeat pukes to come to the site.

If you get a SPAM message, or see a post that is SPAM, please PM me immediately.

Evidently, the cold winter of the Ukraine gives people nothing better to do. Thinking they need to be sent to Siberia for manual labor and their keyboards taken away. Or better yet, their hands put in the vice so they can type no more.

Not sure what the hell is going on with the New Year, but the Spammers are back with a vengance. We have blocked over 40 SPAM attacks and registrations in the last two days.

I think we have got them all, but when you get a barrage, it usually means one got through and is inviting all is underemployed fellow spamming deadbeat pukes to come to the site.

If you get a SPAM message, or see a post that is SPAM, please PM me immediately.

Evidently, the cold winter of the Ukraine gives people nothing better to do. Thinking they need to be sent to Siberia for manual labor and their keyboards taken away. Or better yet, their hands put in the vice so they can type no more.

Hang in there Randy... It's only day 4 on your new job.... :D

Attachments

• no more spam thank you.jpg
    no more spam thank you.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 256
Things must be cold and slow in St. Petersburg today. Over 40 morons with too much vodka registered and wanted into the site when I turned on the SPAM file this morning.

I knew we had been generating a lot of interest, but damn, I must be famous in Russia these days.

"I knew we had been generating a lot of interest, but damn, I must be famous in Russia these days."

you sure they're not from alaska? after all, you can see russia from there.........:D

Fourteen more down. I feel like I am shooting at Japanese Zeros trying to sink my ship at the Battle of Midway. These guys don't give up and come back for more.

Did not have a spammer for two months, but the New Year seems to have lit their fires.

Serveral forums have shut down this year. I know that the 1/2 Marathon website for Robie creek shut down because of SPAM and registers that are only hacking. You've done great. I haven't been affected by it so thats all I care about ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back