Soon, Very Soon...

'Ike'

Little scouting in...Looking good for the 30th!

Attachments

• P1020410.jpg
    P1020410.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 887
You're living the dream up there, George! Good luck with them big ol' toms. Had a blast last year up there......good times, good folks, and good birds!

We have to wait until April 24th here. I know I'm looking forward to it! My wife has work commitments on the first weekend, so I may play hookey on opening day! If I don't tag out then, I'll give it a go on the second and third weekends. Good luck!

I wish we were that green around here. I'm officially tired of winter-ish weather.

looking good for you, I'm jealous of the green just like the rest. April 24th can't come soon enough here ( we may still have snow at the rate we are going) I take the first 3 days off so I can be in the woods all day. Good luck to all.

Yea buddy! Those birds are hammering hard right now over on my side of the valley George...should be a great year.
-Dave

IMAG0094_zpsb43e37f5.jpg

Last edited:
We have to wait until May.

It really stinks when it's a warm spring, the gobblers are already worn out and the hens are nesting.

dang George, wish I had birds like near my place. Oh well, kind of fun driving over and hunting turkeys in the eastern Oregon mountains...almost like elk hunting! :cool:

dang George, wish I had birds like near my place. Oh well, kind of fun driving over and hunting turkeys in the eastern Oregon mountains...almost like elk hunting! :cool:

MmmmHmm, rough I tell you...You have an open invitation anytime Ron! :D

Can't wait starting to see the big boy strutting their stuff here in Wisconsin. Taking a 13 year old out in The Learn to Hunt program March 29,30, and 31. Can't wait and I start hunting April 17th.

Looks like a good area Ike. Reminds me of the birds I chased in SoCal a few years back.
Wondering who has the least amount of time to wait for the general season ???

Nd, begins 4/13.... 25 and a wake up !

I've been twitching for weeks already.............tween planning for our upcoming NWTF banquet here in Boise, a Sports and RV show where I manned a booth for 4 days and conducted a hunting/calling seminar and youth season commencing April 8. I'm largely a wreck and will be for weeks to come.
WD
www.idahonwtf.org

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back