Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Son's first deer!

What a true hunter real hunters always include the full body of the animal in the picture it's a releif to see a picture that isn't just a head and antlers. Congrats

Last edited:
What a true hunter real hunters always include the full body of the animal in the picture it's a releif to see a picture that isn't just a head and antlers. Congrats

Really? Not the place to go on about "real hunters". I don't mind a nice shot of someone holding up the head. Don't think many others would complain. That doesn't mean that they are not "real hunters". While you're apologizing, learn how to spell and punctuate.

Again, nice deer young man! I like the second pic with the big smile and proud dad!

Awesome buck for your son Nathan...That a fisher county deer?

Yep. Doubt I put a tape on it but it has a real nice frame and was a great first buck.

Still on cloud nine after the whole deal. We aren't going to do a shoulder mount on it but plan on a real nice euro mount on a plaque with the picture under it.

Thanks for the comments everyone, I read them all off to him and his chest puffed out a little more. Was really proud of the shot placement on it.

Looking forward spending more time together in the future.

Way Cool!! Nice shot, young man.
Very neat buck and lifelong memory
Congrats to you both!
Be sure to post pic of finished product...

Congrats to him again that is an awesome buck. We saw quite a few good bucks at our place in fisher co this year. Can't wait to see what next year does, this is the first real good year we have seen since we burned in 2011

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back