So, how is the retirement gig?

Congratulations on a fulfilling and long time career doing great stuff for our country and all public land users. I am looking forward to 2056 for my possible retirement date...

I'm sure your time will not be wasted on a couch.
 
Congrats on retirement and a great career. Very cool to have some documentation of all the places you were able to call work sites.

I’m at just over 7 years to go and can’t wait to make up for lost time fishing and hunting
 
Congrats....now you will have ZERO excuses, other than you hate me, to help in years to come to help me and my son get an elk.... :O.... In all seriousness though, I can't wait to be you, enjoy....
 
We don’t always agree on the issues of the day, but from one retired Natural Resources employee to another… CONGRATULATIONS Buzz !! I hope you have many years of enjoyment !!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
120,128
Messages
2,250,686
Members
39,097
Latest member
kodym
Back
Top