Caribou Gear

Sitka’s Diverge Photo Contest

stephenk22

Hey guys! Like some of you, you can attribute some of your hunting prowess to watching Randy over the years and this forum. That has certainly been true for me!

I had the unbelievable honor of being selected as a Sitka Gear Diverge6 finalist in the Waterfowl category. I would be honored if you would consider voting for my picture.

It would be a long shot if I won it all they would send me to the Sitka Gear Converge conference in Bozeman, MT. Word has it t, Randy was there last year!

My picture is below! You can vote at www.sitkagear.com/Diverge

2pyrwqw.jpg

Done. You're in a tough category "Waterfowl", as all of the photos are really good. But as of now, you are in second place. Good luck!

Done. You are in a really tough bracket. All the waterfowl photos were very good. Have to say I wasn't impressed at all with any of the whitetail photos

Thank you guys so much! I cant thank you enough.

I would have to agree, its a tough line up in the Waterfowl category!

One more vote for ya, and not just because you’re on the forum here but I truly think your pick is the winner! Good luck.

Thank you guys so much! I cant thank you enough.

I would have to agree, its a tough line up in the Waterfowl category!

Yea, yours is a great picture. Have to say if you did not post on this on the forum though, I would have been tempted to vote for the black lab picture....but I am a little biased

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back