Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Short hunt in Wyoming

ashersdad

My twin brother drew a Wyoming deer tag this year and I was probably more excited than he was. My brother is awesome and insists that we hunt together even though he lives way closer to Wyoming than I do and could easily hunt without me. We had planned to go for opening weekend but work got in the way. Tried for another day when I was going to be down and it didn't work out again. Finally he was able to get this weekend free so I made the trip down from Oregon. Our plan was to hunt Saturday and Sunday and he would shoot the first legal buck he saw. As luck would have it the first buck we saw Saturday morning was a dandy and with one shot he had his deer. As I've said many times, Wyoming never disappoints.

PS-he took his hunter orange off for the picture.

1665361748298.png

Can't beat that. Perfect companion for a hunt and no stress. I'd like to do the same with my brother one of these years.

Congrats on fulfilling your plan.

Super fun to do this with your twin.

I had to zoom in to see you might be wearing glomits, and not a sock on your hand as I first thought.

Congratulations to the both of you.

If you’re going to shoot the first legal buck you see, that’s a good one to see first! Congratulations to your brother. It’s near you got to do that together.

Back