Yeti GOBOX Collection

Shelter-in-place cooking

Just found my new favorite condiment. We've only tried it on burgers so far and it is delicious. We never knew what we were missing.
I'm sure many of you already knew about this stuff.

0815201929-00.jpg

Top seared (ie. broiled) salmon with a macaroni au gratin recipe from my favorite restaurant back in Raleigh - Poole’s Diner. I miss those Ashley Christensen restaurants, but not the humidity! 🥵
3A1C5030-9D88-4DA4-9622-A9C63AC4A1A4.jpeg

You know it’s gonna be good when that whole bowl of cheese is going in that little bread pan with just some macaroni and heavy cream! Combo of white cheddar, grana padano and Jarlsberg.
702FCF1E-0B85-420C-88A8-8306672764A8.jpeg

Hank Shaw's venison gravlax. Tried making homemade with salmon before but never tasted good. I love this recipe!

Attachments

• 15984825733332409766590526101966.jpg
    15984825733332409766590526101966.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 6
Just finished making a batch of Hatch Green Chili. I've got almost 1 gallon broken down and frozen. Lots of work but worth it. Saved enough for a batch of chili burgers done right. Served open face piled with onions, lettuce, local Monterey Jack and chopped homegrown tomatoes covered with french fries and smothered with green chili.

Just finished making a batch of Hatch Green Chili. I've got almost 1 gallon broken down and frozen. Lots of work but worth it. Saved enough for a batch of chili burgers done right. Served open face piled with onions, lettuce, local Monterey Jack and chopped homegrown tomatoes covered with french fries and smothered with green chili.

Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!??? That sounds extremely appetizing.

It is really good, I also do a red version mostly for winter. I learned how to make down by Trinidad CO many years ago.

Hunter's pie tonight. It's nice to be in September and still have meat from last year. Hope thats true next September as well.

Attachments

• 20200901_175318.jpg
    20200901_175318.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
Concord grape pie. Brought home a bag from my uncles and took me back to hunting around the vineyards south end of Canandaigua lake. Nothing like a try before you buy Monica's pie.
Hmm...never heard of Concord grape pie but it sure looks good. (y)

Baked a pie two days ago, made extra dough and stumbled upon @devon deer post about pasties that night. Decided to give it a try so I thawed some deer and made some tonight. The result was delicious! Now I can be fat eating pie AND pasties! They look like crap but sure are delicious. #highmetabolismforthewin

Blueberry apple pie
DpQrAz6.jpg

Whitetail Pasties
nGAEAu8.jpg

Baked a pie two days ago, made extra dough and stumbled upon @devon deer post about pasties that night. Decided to give it a try so I thawed some deer and made some tonight. The result was delicious! Now I can be fat eating pie AND pasties! They look like crap but sure are delicious. #highmetabolismforthewin

Blueberry apple pie
DpQrAz6.jpg

Whitetail Pasties
nGAEAu8.jpg
Nice job! I can taste them from here!

Thawed my last deer roast from last year planning to make some jerky with it today. But then got thirsty for a margarita. Which led to getting hungry for fajitas. So I ended up with venison fajitas and homemade blueberry margarita...

4BA28BB9-6DC1-446C-9818-8924072B6843.jpeg

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back