Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Sheep-Blocker

MrsWyodeerhunter

I rudely interrupted hunting season a month earlier than expected to bring a future Hunt Talker into the world.

Introducing wyodeerhunter junior - he goes by Corbin - born September 13th (when Dad was SUPPOSED to be hunting Kodiak with indian larry).

With one of Dad's sheds...
c61f9301.jpg

2612cb13.jpg

Hangin' with Dad (an unflattering picture, but I'm posting this while he and indian larry are ragging on women in the garage - payback, babe)
b882a3dd.jpg

Here is to Corbin growing up to be a strong man and hunter and then..................settling down in Utah.

Hangin' with Dad (an unflattering picture, but I'm posting this while he and indian larry are ragging on women in the garage - payback, babe)

Like i said it was just the loose nut behind the wheel of your car that was causing the problems.

Glad the weather held us off of kodiak and enesto was there for this but he still messed up my sheep hunt too, so his first sheep i plan to shoot out from underneath him. thats payback.

congrats! cant wait till he can hunt with us.

That ain't Daddy's Shed, that's a Keeper! Nothing in the world like it. Just ask any of us that have a grown one! Congrats all around! John

Congradulations to all three of you. Cute little guy.... he doesn't look anything like Ernesto. I was fortunate to meet Corbin when he was just a few days old. Although, I was kinda bummed that I didn't get to hear any Kodiak stories.... it all worked out. Congradulations again... life is good. Ed F

Congrats to Mom and Dad, and welcome to Alaska little one! He'll be romping in the snow before you know it.

That's a memorable season any way you look at it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back