She said YES!!!

Big luke1981

Well yesterday me and Kyli (huntress83) had been together a wonderful 4 years, so last night after dinner I asked her the BIG question and she said YES:D. I could not be happier, she is a wonderful girl and I look forward to spending my life with her. I must say that leading up to to asking her was like having the worst buck fever ever, I did not know if I was gonna puke or throw up..lol Anyways I just wanted to let all my Hunt Talk friends know.
Lucas

Congrats B Luke!
Those butterflies were churning, eh? Hehe! Good stuff!

Now, be sure to not fubar the wedding date - AWAY from hunting season! Mine hit the 'lope slot... Though as it has been grilled into my void of a noggin - "Happy Wife, Happy Life!"

Grats again! and Grats to Huntress83!

I have a 23 year old blonde, bi-sexual, nymphomaniac cousin that I was going to set you up with………………….but to late, I guess as long as you are happy:D

I'll give you some advice that a very conservative older lady from church gave us. We were greeting people in a reception line and she steps up and says. The best advice I can give you is "FIGHT NAKED you wont' stay mad long doing that".

I still laugh thinking of her and those words of advice.

I have a 23 year old blonde, bi-sexual, nymphomaniac cousin that I was going to set you up with………………….but to late, I guess as long as you are happy:D

Heck, I'm not that attached to my current wife.........

Congrats BigLuke, as stated above keep the wedding date away from any hunting dates and life will be much easier for you.

Congrats. Now that she said yes, you are going to need some pre-nups. Make sure you get equal wall space for taxidermy mounts when she shoots more than you do.

Congrats! Here's a little education on the language women speak so you're prepared after tying the knot. Good luck, although sounds like you found a keeper.

NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever')..

(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Big Luke - "so last night after dinner I asked her the BIG question and she said YES", I was hoping you were going to say you asked her to go elk hunitng for 5 days in the mountains in a tent with you, then I could use that as leverage with my family!

Regarding Dink - "I have a 23 year old blonde, bi-sexual, nymphomaniac cousin that I was going to set you up with", you realize he didn't say male or female!!

Baerman- you are spot on my friend!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back