Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Sharpies getting after it

mtmiller

Prop didn't work out so well. Why did they have to scrap here?:mad:
16711353469_c0c6c7784b_b.jpg

16713564450_1fdf3c2467_b.jpg

16897553555_b65aee2f93_b.jpg

16277536193_05eb70bb96_b.jpg

Thats awesome, I wish I could take pictures like that. I have decided when it comes to photography, you either have it or you don't. You do.......I don't

You post some amazing pics, but these spring grouse mating pics are always my favorite. Cool stuff.

Great shots Craig. Thanks for sharing. I never get tired of these kinds of pictures.

Lekking species are truly amazing when you think about it. I've been waiting for your photos.

Like Oak, I've been waiting for these photos. Amazing ritual that I hope to witness first-hand someday - until then I'll keep marveling via your photos. Thanks for sharing and not to sound greedy, but keep 'em coming.

Those are some incredibly clear photos. Thanks for posting.

Maybe an old antelope skull for a prop.

Thats awesome, I wish I could take pictures like that. I have decided when it comes to photography, you either have it or you don't. You do.......I don't

Great line--- I remember my photography instructor telling me that exact phrase... followed by "you don't."

Amazing pics MTmiller!

Good work Miller!
Sure sign of Spring. Been a good Winter for the critters, lets hope for a great nesting and brood rearing conditions ahead. :)

Back