Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Sh*t our wives do...

Wife tried to back out of the garage once...too bad she didn't open the overhead door first.
My wife called me one day to tell me the garage door wouldn’t close. I asked what happened. “Nothing.” She had no explanation for the kink in the bottom of the garage door or scuffed roof of her vehicle that magically appeared the same day. I had a theory but it was dismissed as ridiculous.

We were on a trip with friends one time, she told me next time she wants to go somewhere warm like Utah……… I asked her where she thought Utah was and she said on the right side by Florida……..after I ridiculed her she told me history wasn’t her best subject………… I just left it right there.

We were on a trip with friends one time, she told me next time she wants to go somewhere warm like Utah……… I asked her where she thought Utah was and she said on the right side by Florida……..after I ridiculed her she told me history wasn’t her best subject………… I just left it right there.
Lmao

There actually is a eutaw, florida

I am so blessed to have Tammy in my life best thing that ever happened to me, We do a lot together honey can we, change the oil in my car this weekend can we, hang these curtains can we, paint the kitchen this month can we, organize the spare room
( WE ) do so much together lol It took a bit but I now know exactly what we means

I ordered a set of bibs from first Lite on one of their sales, because my regular set up was t quite warm enough, naturally they get here in size M. This ol boy ain't been an 'M' in a WHILE. No matter, by the time I sent the email requesting a return form I no longer had bibs to return.View attachment 211850

I have those, you should buy yourself a set, they're glorious (y)

My old skil saw broke about a year ago and I threw it away. Haven’t needed one, so I haven’t bought one.

My wife has decided she wants to build raised garden beds. We went to Lowes yesterday and bought wood.
I went to put a skil saw in the cart and she was adamantly against it. Insists that she wants to do it by hand. I told her the only hand saw I have is an old gerber hunting saw with two edges, one for bone and one for wood. She said that’s fine.

Today she intends to make 16 cuts through 4x4 and 8 cuts through 2x10 wood.
I’m sure I’ll be buying a skil saw this evening but will be highly impressed if not.
Compromise and explain to her that you need a 12" compound slider chop saw with laser kerf guide.

This thread "Makes it's own gravy", as Steven Rinella would say.

Asked Mrs to help on a bathroom re-hab project. Then I thought better of it. The conversation went something like this:

Me: " You don't need to know why I want it that way. My mud is setting up in the bucket, I don't have time to bring you along here. When Pop and I were contracting, any grunt that asked "why?" a second time got fired. "

Her: "Hard to keep intelligent help then....?"

Then suddenly I was alone to finish the pour.

Wife asked me to carry a large box out the house (goodwill, stuff actually leaving the house). I asked her to open the door for me, “you have to open the door farther”. ”I can’t open it farther”. “Maybe if you weren’t standing behind it you could open it further”.

The wife managed to do something I've never considered being an actual cause for concern last night. She was attacked by a pair of Weiner dogs last night after a concert. They were biting frantically and with no real purpose or regard to location of the bite. She had a few too many Cayman Jacks to effectively fend of the attack. Turns out both Weiner dogs are blind and half deaf. She will carry the scars of shame and embarrassment for a long time. They did mange to draw blood, but her pride was wounded far more than her skin.

Blind, deaf Weiner dogs = 1. Wife = 0.

The wife managed to do something I've never considered being an actual cause for concern last night. She was attacked by a pair of Weiner dogs last night after a concert. They were biting frantically and with no real purpose or regard to location of the bite. She had a few too many Cayman Jacks to effectively fend of the attack. Turns out both Weiner dogs are blind and half deaf. She will carry the scars of shame and embarrassment for a long time. They did mange to draw blood, but her pride was wounded far more than her skin.

Blind, deaf Weiner dogs = 1. Wife = 0.

I'm sorry for your wife but that just cracked me up.

Back