Caribou Gear Tarp

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the day "shame" was a powerful tool to get folks to behave. Many "conservatives" bemoaned the loss of this cultural tool. But now when the rules have changed and it is pointed at them it is a "witch hunt". Funny how that happens.

I do hope that whether going to @Big Fin privately, or posting the out-of-bounds PMs publically, that our female (and other underrepresented folks) don't just disappear - I would rather have them here than the harassers.

I don’t even consider that to be cancel culture. If a man says something about someone privately that is unacceptable to be said publicly then it should be made public. Especially when it’s intended to intimidate someone or to cause hurt.
“Cancel culture” wasn’t the correct/best term and ascribing doing the right thing as any sort of culture was inappropriately jocular on my behalf.

But, I agree that it’s cowardly to try to intimidate someone via private message and hope anyone doing so gets called out.

When Ms Europe was getting started on this forum she PMed me that she was harassed via PM for being female, @ regular intervals. Glad she persevered, what she added was valued and is missed. Guys who harass women via PM for being women:

View attachment 265943
I wasn't surprised to realize that Panda and Randi were gone too when I found out Europe had passed. I remember them both commenting about receiving stupid PM's. Such a shame.

So far I am happy. Hopefully I don't turn into one of those guys that buys all the shit and then sells it two years later never used.o_O

I got carried away. Bought the Stryker for a versatility pack and then Gnargali because it was a pretty good sale and then the 357 as a camera bag and it was more than $200 off. Hopefully I am done, but if Shapecharge ever goes on sale I might pick it up for a daily work pack....longbow still works, but internal might be better and the gov't owns half the mystery ranch set up. Only one pack currently has any blood on it, but they are all fairly new.:p

IMG_6884.JPG

So far I am happy. Hopefully I don't turn into one of those guys that buys all the shit and then sells it two years later never used.o_O

I got carried away. Bought the Stryker for a versatility pack and then Gnargali because it was a pretty good sale and then the 357 as a camera bag and it was more than $200 off. Hopefully I am done, but if Shapecharge ever goes on sale I might pick it up for a daily work pack....longbow still works, but internal might be better and the gov't owns half the mystery ranch set up. Only one pack currently has any blood on it, but they are all fairly new.:p

View attachment 265948
Some serious fanboy purchasing! The 357 seems like a cool pack, I dig a good internal frame.

Only person I know locally with a kifaru has hacked it up and added onto it so much I question why he ever bought it in the first place

Some serious fanboy purchasing!
I know. I little embarrassed with myself as well.

Hopefully the 357 works as a carry on for an AK bear photoshoot, the only reason I bought it. Well it also carries all my camera gear and easy to throw in the pickup every weekend. For a western hunting pack I don't think it would be that great.

Now back to "Trump's getting after it", I can't stop laughing. How long will it last? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back