Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t believe the screenshots posted from that place. Wow.
What a shitshow. Who runs that place?

I must be naive but I guess I just didn’t realize there was enough people that thought that way that they’d actually type it out and post it where others can see. I guess I’ve met a few people kind of like that in rural Alabama but is there really that many?
Call me woke, but I guess my tolerance for racism begins and ends with light hearted jokes about white people thinking ketchup is spicy or Asians not always being the best drivers.
It's a good reminder that we don't all see the crap that is going on out there. It reminds me of the recent posts about women, on this site, being harrassed via PM. If you're not the victim, it's easy to think it's not happening. I guess I take that as a lesson to err on the side of believing people when they say that there is a problem, or at least to be curious.

Considering the amount of mass shooters that espoused the same kind of beliefs you see on that website, the FBI should 100% be watching it. Lots of radicalized shooters go their start on websites like Stormfront and that's really what 24hr looks like to me.

Oh, I am sure there’s a list. Probably the same kind that exists from BLM or Antifa chat rooms. Sad thing is that depending on which party is in power each list is viewed as either a threat list or a donor list..😏

I wasn't surprised to realize that Panda and Randi were gone too when I found out Europe had passed. I remember them both commenting about receiving stupid PM's. Such a shame.
Oh, no, Randi is gone? Really thoughtful posts. I'm not really new, just had some email hack, and thanks to @BigFin for helping me get back on. Longbow51

What a roller coaster this has turned into what was the point here again?

What a roller coaster this has turned into what was the point here again?

Objective fact: Busse is friends with the vocal majority here thus played down, filtered until displaced, and quelled off until opening thread opinion is somewhere off in the abyss.

Objective fact #2: Had this been an identical position such as (R) Senator Mike Lee and Public Lands transfer (edit) *from Federal podcast, the vocal majority here would pounce on the figurative on fire, doorstep bag of dog crap.

Objective fact #3: The disingenuous, ridiculous commentary within snippets shared here are hilarious / over the top towards concern for our future - yet, as mentioned by Gerald, go to BLM, ANTIFA, etc and you'll find extremists that make one question our future equally.

Life of the various internet forums... 🤣

Thanks to Randy for tolerating the vast majority of threads / comments made to allow varied opinions meanwhile maintaining a reasonable level of decorum.

Ya, ya... I know. Carry on. It's wild to see varied comments elsewhere w/o having to mess with other sites. A trainwreck hoot.

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here we are stuck in the middle again...

Last edited:
Well, if it ever gets to a forum phallus measurement contest we can count on @Greenhorn to have an adequate supply of memes and pics….🫣😄
I hit hard and fast and my artwork was quickly deleted by the moderator. I was laughing for a few houses, imagining some of that tribe clicking and the horrified look on their faces, followed by excusing themselves from the dinner table to go take a long uninterrupted number 3.

I think my favorite read on that thread is that someone called out their racists... to which they named 3 black people they agree with politically and socially 🤣 the 24 hour campfire version of "I can't be a racist, I have a black friend" lol

Uh oh folks , now they have whole new thread about the folks over here.

I'm a member over there, not welcomed by most. Some stuff you just don't click when they post it.
Got a link? It’s a slow day at work, could use some entertainment.

I think my favorite read on that thread is that someone called out their racists... to which they named 3 black people they agree with politically and socially 🤣 the 24 hour campfire version of "I can't be a racist, I have a black friend" lol
And some of Don Lemon's best friends are women. Maybe, though I doubt, some of his best former friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back