Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link or it didn’t happen.
My post is on the first page. I'm sure you can figure out which one was mine.

It's funny because they are all so certain its a former poster haha

Word from my government source is that the reason the Campfire is unmoderated is because it’s an FBI honey trap.
Find out who thinks what and connect the dots. When the time comes they will be able to roll everyone up in one fell swoop.

JK. Or am I? 😏

I accidentally laughed at “box doctor” 🤦‍♂️

It’s worse than I remember it being

And the most recent retort. 8+ pages of this and no single user called BS. The closest it got was one user who ultimately agreed blacks were inferior, posted several remarks that Africa was a tough place to live and some of them were clever enough to overcome. Un-f-ing believable.

View attachment 265828
I'm having flashbacks to the Field and Stream forum. This is one of the reasons I appreciate this place so much.

Word from my government source is that the reason the Campfire is unmoderated is because it’s an FBI honey trap.
Find out who thinks what and connect the dots. When the time comes they will be able to roll everyone up in one fell swoop.

JK. Or am I? 😏
Considering the amount of mass shooters that espoused the same kind of beliefs you see on that website, the FBI should 100% be watching it. Lots of radicalized shooters go their start on websites like Stormfront and that's really what 24hr looks like to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back