PEAX Equipment

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never seen trolling of this caliber before.
Even with the old wllm and greenhorn I don’t think we could win a forum fight with them.
They truly don’t give af
- 🦫
Sad but so true.
They are getting exposed though. Lots of folks clicking on to see what is really up and getting an eye full.

Now having seen four 24hCF threads and a few hundred individual posts in those threads, I would estimate that 90% include at least one unambiguously racist, anti-LGBQ, or misogynistic remark - and 80% have nothing more in them than such a remark(s). They apparently can't make any point without using tropes, racial/sexist stereotypes, name-calling, profanity, and the like. They appear borderline functionally illiterate. But I am comforted that they won't be offended by my critique because I like at least three individual 24hCF users, so I can call the rest of them *ssholes without actually attacking any of them (as I understand their rules).

Now having seen four 24hCF threads and a few hundred individual posts in those threads, I would estimate that 90% include at least one unambiguously racist, anti-LGBQ, or misogynistic remark - and 80% have nothing more in them than such a remark(s). They apparently can't make any point without using tropes, racial/sexist stereotypes, name-calling, profanity, and the like. They appear borderline functionally illiterate. But I am comforted that they won't be offended by my critique because I like at least three individual 24hCF users, so I can call the rest of them *ssholes without actually attacking any of them (as I understand their rules).

Your credibility is suspect at best. If you expect to be believed we need to know the answer to a question that really matters.

On the “babeness scale” with a rating of 1-10 where does Candace Owens rank in your mind?

Last edited:
“Came to read how bad gun nut Ryan Busse is. Stayed for the Buzz bash and outdoor forum rankings. Unexpected plot twists. Woke enlightenment juxtaposed with offensive reposted racist musings.

3 1/2 Yelp Stars. Would read again.”
Rather than plowing thru 20+ pages, next time I'll just look for your recaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back