Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for playing, but that one has already been posted on this thread, with pride . . .
Sorry, I missed your passion over it earlier. I still think it was funny!

You decided on your elected surgery yet? Will your insurance cover it, or you gonna use your Biden bucks to get snipped?

Cheers!

Thanks for playing, but that one has already been posted on this thread, with pride . . .
Dang,
I think my favorite read on that thread is that someone called out their racists... to which they named 3 black people they agree with politically and socially 🤣 the 24 hour campfire version of "I can't be a racist, I have a black friend" lol
Yes I agree, they are just trying to cover up their racist ways... they need more diversity over there.
Black lives matter...
I hope everyone here has made a generous donation?
Oh and I also hope you have enrolled your children into underprivileged schools so they can learn diversity.
Time for us to walk the walk, not just talk the talk!!!

Dang,

Yes I agree, they are just trying to cover up their racist ways... they need more diversity over there.
Black lives matter...
Oh and I also hope you have enrolled your children into underprivileged schools so they can learn diversity.
I had to buy multiple signs for
First person i let know I was banned was Pat S by text

How'd you do that - I didn't think they banned anybody?

You know- just posting dick pics.

Just dropping that in here before the lock. Good stuff.
Are you a closet racist?

First person i let know I was banned was Pat S by text

How'd you do that - I didn't think they banned anybody?

You know- just posting dick pics.

Just dropping that in here before the lock. Good stuff.
Banning breaksrunner by text would definitely be the smart play . . .

Dang,

Black lives matter...
I had to buy multiple support signs for the Rainbow 🌈 people, the BLM people, and the Border crossing people just to stay more woke than all the members here. It was money well spent so I can be a pea-c o c k like everyone else on HT.

Last edited:
Sorry, I missed your passion over it earlier. I still think it was funny!

You decided on your elected surgery yet? Will your insurance cover it, or you gonna use your Biden bucks to get snipped?

Cheers!
Nice to see you are bringing your 24hCF rhetorical skills to the table. Since you are here, please explain your (and many many posts on 24hCF) infatuation with "gayness" for of taunts. As a lifelong hetero, I am always a bit curious about those supposed heteros that focus so much air on this topic. So while I have no need for the suggested services, I can get you and Beaver10 a referal who can help with your own clearly bubbling sexual frustrations and confusion.

Beaver10 and icfubar, I’m so happy for you two. When’s the big day?
I just PM’d Beav…He said the nuptials got canceled because you and Judman already had the date booked.

What outfit are you gonna wear. Please don’t say camo, again. Go with the flair pride oitfi you hide inside your closet. Lol

Nice to see you are bringing your 24hCF rhetorical skills to the table. Since you are here, please explain your (and many many posts on 24hCF) infatuation with "gayness" for of taunts. As a lifelong hetero, I am always a bit curious about those supposed heteros that focus so much air on this topic. So while I have no need for the suggested services, I can get you and Beaver10 a referal who can help with your own clearly bubbling sexual frustrations and confusion.
Another closet racist comes storming out of the closet... you go girl

Lifetime hetero, you?

Keep selling that B/S while you trot around in public with your female ‘beard’.

You’re famous, now!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back