Yeti GOBOX Collection

Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so proud of the tolerance displayed here....

Now if everyone would just buy Ryans book and donate to the Giffords foundation... that would be proggress

The best part will be when TruckNorris' buddies see his browser history and all the work he did to find those pics ;)

"but really I was just trying to troll some HT guy - no really - comeback - can someone just give me a hug?"

Your wife will stick her finger in your ass if you ask her nicely. There’s no shame in it and no need to try to veil that desire by posting weird things about gays.
Sounds like you have firsthand experience.

Feel free to share more about it. This is your safe space.

Listening

Can we get back to the tents and guns already?
Ok enough diversity for now.
Back to the topic at hand. GUN CONTROL .... lets stand with Ryan Busse, BuzzH and Land Tawney... lets get those guns out of the racist rednecks hands... dumb hillbillies shouldn't be allowed to have guns as they commit 60% of the violent crime... lets do it for the children... if it saves one life it is worth it!!!

Can we get back to the tents and guns already?
Can’t take away your success and efforts at putting fur on the ground. You do that well. The question is do you actually support, morally, some of these heavyweight Liberals on this site? Especially when they have zero F’s to give about the Constitution or even 2A?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back