Seek Outside getting heat for hosting gun control nut Ryan Busse

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I'm going to say about the last few days is that I have seen cancel culture first hand, and it is ugly, whether red, blue, or purple.

Some people are wound way too tight.....
Totally agree.

But, when they have no other influence and its the only move they have, its all they can do.

Its as sad as it is pathetic.

Maybe you need to do some soul searching...and take off the blinders.

BTW, nobody likes a quitter...that's what losers do.
I have a pretty big list of people who'd appreciate if you quit being the root of every argument. I'm not wearing blinders buzz. 75% of your involvement here is arguments. Try biting your tongue sometime. You're making this place less enjoyable.

Again. I'm not the only person with this opinion. I have a dozen messages saying the same crap.

BTW, if you don't start arguing, you don't lose. You'd also look like a better person. You don't have to try to "win" everything.

I have a pretty big list of people who'd appreciate if you quit being the root of every argument. I'm not wearing blinders buzz. 75% of your involvement here is arguments. Try biting your tongue sometime. You're making this place less enjoyable.

Again. I'm not the only person with this opinion. I have a dozen messages saying the same crap.

BTW, if you don't start arguing, you don't lose. You'd also look like a better person. You don't have to try to "win" everything.
Meh...I usually get a few dozen PM's a month too, not the grade school soap opera hurt feelings ones. You can sort that stuff out, I would personally tell anyone that sent me that type of PM to stop, grow up, and work on something important.

Mine are usually about hunting areas, how to lobby, how to get things done at the commission, etc. etc. those type of things.

Was on the phone with a hunttalk member about 10 days ago and we had a good discussion about an issue he was having with the legislature. Worked out right fair for both of us.

I figured you'd react this way. As long as you've convinced yourself that you're God's gift to us, then I guess you justify being an ass pretty easily.
Hmmm. Attack the issue not the person! One of the best classes I had in college was Logic. During debates, if a person personally attacked an opponent they lost the argument and had to go sit at the children's table for the rest of class. Much fun, laughter and learning how to parse language and conduct yourself as an adult. It also taught one not to open their mouth without thinking through their position.

I am in the middle of reading Busse’s book. Thought provoking for sure. Don’t think I agree with all of his points but I do know I would rather sit down and chat with Ryan Busse over a beer than the majority of the Rokslide members participating in “that” thread.

The world is not black and white as some would have you think.

Might have to order that Seek Outside tipi I’ve been pondering…
What are Ryan's views on long range sniper rifles?

If I were to not buy a companies products, no matter how awesome they were, it would be because they supported a poacher, not because they had a conversation with someone with different views.

But that’s just me. Maybe I’m the problem.
You talk to people with different opinions and views??????

What’s wrong with you man? It’s 2023 that’s not right!

Once everyone knows I’m right and agrees with me we’ll have a perfect society where everyone is on the same page living happy and free, just like the communist countries. 😂

214C05BA-D960-4760-9A6E-B9427C15534F.jpeg

Maybe you need to do some soul searching...and take off the blinders.

BTW, nobody likes a quitter...that's what losers do.
That was quick. In one post, you had no idea what soul searching is and were genuinely interested in knowing what it means. Here, a few posts and 4 minutes later, you seem to have enough of a grip on it to suggest someone engage in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back