screaming deal !!! should I go for it????

Hntnhrd

Just got this in an email. Thinking I might as well do this when I am over there in august. Save a few bucks rather than flying over twice. Any one else want to tag along for the smaller ones?????

HUNT IN AFRICA, the dream of countless hunters, the call of AFRICA and a sure to be thrilling experience you will never forget.

ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!
WHITE RHINO HUNT - GOLD SCORE!
SOUTH AFRICA

5 DAYS RHINO HUNT - FRONT HORN 35 6/8 " 22 6/8 "
BACK HORN 26" 11"

GOLD SCORE - 95

Trophy Fee + 5 Day All Inclusive Safari + 14% Government Tax
US$ 143 314

Other Rhino Trophies 20 - 23", 5 Day Safari All Inclusive US$ 85 000

www.huntinafrica.com - Let the hunt of all hunts begin!!

Please respond to this e-mail for more information and actual photo's for this once in a lifetime opportunity.

Contact Details:

I may have to get a loan on my single wide but it would be worth it!!!!

I'm currently re-reading Peter Capstick's Death In the Long Grass for the 10th time or so. In his chapter on the rhino, he states without exception that there hasn't been a fair chase rhino trophy taken since the early 1970s -his words not mine.
He explains in detail how ever since this time a rhino is driven into a fenced enclosure and the "hunter" walks in and blasts it like a dairy cow. Mr. Capstick emphatically said that a rhino "trophy" taken since then isn't what it appears to be. Unless this is a private ranch culling, I'd be really leery of high-wire fences.

For only $115,000 for a White, I think I will add a Black for $175,000 and take both on same trip thereby saving airfare!
I've been on two fenced properties that had Whites. The smaller property was 4,000 hectares and the rhino hunt was darting only, either with rifle or bow. The larger property was 20,000 hectares and killing your rhino from their self sustaining herd was the object. Took me three days on smaller property and four days on larger property to even see and photo them! Either of these places would be a hunt!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back