Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Score one for Ally Shaye!

FishN4Eyes

Took my 13 year old daughter antelope hunting this weekend. We got a late start due to her volleyball tourney (they won the championship!). She played 7 full matches so she was a little tired on Saturday afternoon so we took a short walk and looked over a few 'lopers and got some much needed rest.

Hit it hard on Sunday. She's pretty picky and passed up several small bucks until we found this one. She looked him over in the spotter and liked what she saw.

While not a huge buck, he measured a little over 13.5" with nice cutters and had some real good mass. Enjoyed spending some quality time with my daughter, it was a lot of fun and she did her usual good shooting.

Picture076.jpg

Picture083.jpg

Picture080.jpg

Picture084.jpg

That is a great buck. Congrats to Ally, and to Dad. Looks like the best way to spend a weekend.

So cool- nothing better than seeing the girls out with dad...big congrats to both of you. Oh and Ally, nice work in the volleyball tourney too!!

Spectacular! Congratulations to Ally. My 12 year old daughter is a volleyballer. Wish I could get her to go hunting with me again.

Congrats Ally. Chris look forward to meeting you soon I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help.

Thanks for all the kinds words.

The girls are going to be keeping me busy.

Oldest daughter has a moose tag, antelope tag, two elk tags and a deer tag.

Ally has two elk tags, a deer tag and a New Mexico oryx tag. Going to be a busy year hopefully!

Back