Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the OP. In my opinion Ryan Busse is many things, but definitely not coward. To make a public stance like that after a career in the firearms industry is anything but cowardice. Traitor…… maybe, depending on where you sit. Grifter….. possibly, but it’s really hard to measure someone’s intentions unless you know them well. However, as a stated “proud gun owner” I would point out to RB a most recent statement from the head of his chosen political action organization, Giffords, calling for a nationwide gun ban and buyback ala Australia.

If you think the advocates for “common sense gun safety”, want just that, I think you may have misjudged their intentions. Maybe initially it is background checks, registration, and red flag laws but it appears firearms ban/confiscation/buyback is the long term goal for many.

Precisely!! Anyone who thinks this is only about common sense gun control is an absolute fool. The goal is to ban all guns.

A ban on AR’s would have an almost imperceptible reduction in gun violence. So, if AR’s get banned and the gun violence continues….then what? Handguns next? Then what?

Honestly, can someone who really thinks another gun law will help tell me where things go after an AR ban?

Do people honestly think they will stop there?

So, if AR’s get banned and the gun violence continues….then what? Handguns next? Then what?
Together we can fix the violence problem in America

Precisely!! Anyone who thinks this is only about common sense gun control is an absolute fool. The goal is to ban all guns.

A ban on AR’s would have an almost imperceptible reduction in gun violence. So, if AR’s get banned and the gun violence continues….then what? Handguns next? Then what?

Honestly, can someone who really thinks another gun law will help tell me where things go after an AR ban?

You do realize they were banned for a decade right?

It maybe might’ve kinda sort of done something!
Let’s limit everyone’s freedoms in the entire country and take them away because it doesn’t affect me!
No I don’t care about the mental health effects of limiting someone’s freedoms!

The motors over heating in my car!
I’d better change the brake pads!
0AE3E412-7FF2-4463-A371-195EB4F50463.jpeg

Not one of the fire arms in our house did a dam thing yesterday. No different than my yard rake, shovel, or chain saw. Calling for restrictions on inanimate objects is short sighted and poorly thought out. Fire arms restrictions do not address the actual problem.

It maybe might’ve kinda sort of done something!
Let’s limit everyone’s freedoms in the entire country and take them away because it doesn’t affect me!
No I don’t care about the mental health effects of limiting someone’s freedoms!

The motors over heating in my car!
I’d better change the brake pads!
View attachment 279001

I think that proponents of an "assault" weapon ban are doing it to reduce the frequency and death toll of mass shootings.

Every society deals with mental health challenges, we are not unique in that regard.

Can anyone find another country where a music concert concluded in a mass shooting with 60+ fatalities?

If there another country that has has even half of the school shootings that we have experienced.

In at least two of those shootings when law enforcement officers arrived, they did not enter the school to engage the shooter. I wonder why they were so reluctant?

Got any data to back up your claims?

I think that proponents of an "assault" weapon ban are doing it to reduce the frequency and death toll of mass shootings.

Every society deals with mental health challenges, we are not unique in that regard.

Can anyone find another country where a music concert concluded in a mass shooting with 60+ fatalities?

If there another country that has has even half of the school shootings that we have experienced.

In at least two of those shootings when law enforcement officers arrived, they did not enter the school to engage the shooter. I wonder why they were so reluctant?
2015 Bataclan attack in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back