MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though getting a concealed carry permit is comically easy in many states...
Agree on this. People esp new firearm owners looking for a CCP need to have a live fire range session. Of course the liability consequences of the LE agency like the county sheriff if someone nails themselves or others during the class, is pretty high. Being cynical here, but maybe that’s why some states choose to not require live fire.

Did it say whether injury included suicide? Serious question, I don’t know. I also wonder if negligent discharges are included in the firearms stat. I would assume so. I knew a kid in high school who accidentally tagged his own leg with a 22

I'm willing to bet that number includes suicide.

But I've been credibly informed that safe storage laws are the devil.

Last edited:
Won't need it. If spending that amount on a gun with zero use in any scenario except a zombie apocalypse doesn't make you think your schlong is 3in longer than it really is, then nothing will. Come to think of it, that last sentence kind of explains why a lot of these guys don't have girlfriends.
Are you saying they should have instead done a raffle for these hot dogs?

Did it say whether injury included suicide? Serious question, I don’t know. I also wonder if negligent discharges are included in the firearms stat. I would assume so. I knew a kid in high school who accidentally tagged his own leg with a 22
Honestly man I'm not interested in going another 16 pages on things that are clearly evident.

Gun related deaths are clearly on the rise, school shootings are on the rise, mass shootings are on the rise.

The NRA lobbied congress to get a restriction on firearms research by the CDC.

It's pretty obvious that at this point folks are trying to distort reality because facts don't align with their preferred narrative.

I work in OG, OG causes climate change, it impacts habitat and big game herds. I'm not going to concoct some fantasy about it.

There is certainly a valid conversation to be had about the 2A, the importance/right of personal ownership, and what kind of policy would actually change things are what would do nothing.

But there are actually facts.

Honestly man I'm not interested in going another 16 pages on things that are clearly evident.

Gun related deaths are clearly on the rise, school shootings are on the rise, mass shootings are on the rise.

It's pretty obvious that at this point folks are trying to distort reality because facts don't align with their preferred narrative.

I work in OG, OG causes climate change, it impacts habitat and big game herds. I'm not going to concoct some fantasy about it.

There is certainly a valid conversation to be had about the 2A, the importance/right of personal ownership, and what kind of policy would actually change things are what would do nothing.

Right, it’s June we should be focusing on PRIDE month and policy…

Yes, typically the number includes suicides.

I can see both sides of the storage law argument but I’d guess most of us grew up with firearms in the house that were not under lock and key.

In my opinion it starts at home with a discussion with your kids about safety, consequences, the responsibility of having firearms. All of that is sorely lacking today, in more than just guns.

*insert senator John Kennedy or Alex Murdoch’s voice:

“now, now, mr @wllm , is it?
Ok um, now is it safe to assume that the dAta collectors might have a strong biased against the second amendment?
Um hmm ok.
Now, can you tell me, were these dAtA collections, these surveys if you will.
Did the collection methods for these surveys in anyways resemble that of the 2016 electoral polls?
Ok.
Now how am I to know that the data collections, these fyles, aren’t corrupt?”

*insert senator John Kennedy or Alex Murdoch’s voice:

“now, now, mr @wllm , is it?
Ok um, now is it safe to assume that the dAta collectors might have a strong biased against the second amendment?
Um hmm ok.
Now, can you tell me, were these dAtA collections, these surveys if you will.
Did the collection methods for these surveys in anyways resemble that of the 2016 electoral polls?
Ok.
Now how am I to know that the data collections, these fyles, aren’t corrupt?”
No.
A death certificate is not a survey.
A dead body on a slab isn't a poll.
Sir, do you understand how anything actually works or do you just spend all your time on twitter?

No.
Sir, do you understand how anything actually works or do you just spend all your time on twitter?
Guess the senator:

“Now when you say deaths due to gun violence, what I want to know, is did you or did you not fund gain of function research in wuhan China?”

I wonder if anybody’s charted the outrage of the month in the media/Congress. It would be interesting to see if it continues to repeat on a yearly cycle.

I get it wasn’t trying to argue man. I’m sure we all agree that the formulation of definitions and certain assumptions go along with or help develop the facts. The chart only said “injury” which is presumably different from (broader than) “gun violence”. So I was curious to know the definition of injury. I assume it includes violence, as well as suicide (cue mental health issues), negligent discharges etc.

Last edited:
I wonder if anybody’s charted the outrage of the month in the media/Congress. It would be interesting to see if it continues to repeat on a yearly cycle.
When the Washington legislature passed their recent firearm control act, one of the members stated that if they don’t do this now, then the young people will take to the streets.

Id think people who are most opposed to storage in their home (licking all firearms under lock and key even the “night stand gun”) are people without kids around or visiting.

Calculus changes if you have a kid and or they invite their friends over to play call of duty and chug monster energy drinks

Listened to RFK Jr.'s 2 hour long twitter session this morning. I had previously stated he was probably anti-gun, and I was incorrect.

Lots of good discussion, but, he specifically said he wouldn't go after guns, as that would continue to drive wedges when so many see the First Amendment under fire, e.g. twitterfiles, that he had no desire to attack the 2nd.

He talked about hardening schools, but also studying the effects of SSRIs on kids; he noted we never had school shootings before Prozac; obv only a single variable, but one never studied as Pharm controls most broadcast media and the NIH/FDA. He didn't cite it as causal, just wanted studies. Good luck with that when, as noted, most biomedical studies are funded by Pharma.

Tulsi Gabbard was there too. That would be an interesting ticket if the Dems ever allow a debate, which I doubt.

On the scary side, he said offshore windpower is killing whales but there's lots of wind in places like Montana.

No.
Back in character as jk:
“Now um, mr wllm, when you say these numbers are on the rise...
Do these numbers from the past, do they include deaths at war,
World war 2, Vietnam?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back