Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally wouldn't use Bush in any discussion about the overreach of government, invasion if privacy, overreach of gov record keeping, or radicalization in general.

That Patriot Act of his is the gold standard in ending the conspiracy theories, and cementing them in law.
I don’t disagree lol but not relevant to my point, I’ve literally cited that every republican Administration in the last 100 years wanted stricter gun control policies.

My position on the 2A is far right when compared to the 100 year position of the party.

The current position of the party is very extreme when compared with history.

So the own the libs narrative just isn’t accurate, it’s “owning” Hoover, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II.

Heller was a watershed departure for the country.

25 years selling guns, he knew where the fault lines are, and he jumped right in them. That makes you a coward.
That seems more like the opposite of a coward, since he pivoted very publicly and did little to nothing to hide how he cashed in big time after doing so.
D54411D0-9463-43AD-A4DC-696CDDBDAFAE.jpeg

Either Busse had a change of heart and monetized it, or he saw an opportunity to make a pile of money and said whatever was needed to move it into his column. We’ll never know which unless he cashes in a third time after writing NYT Best Seller “Confessions of Profiting up and down 2A”.

People have been profiting by turning coat for thousands of years. It’s risky business. Without honor? Maybe. Cowardice is playing it safe, maybe choosing not to speak out when you have a significant opportunity to do so.

Hoss, I think you’re just sour because Busse left your “team” and you doubt the motivations he gave for doing so.

You made multiple unfactual statements in this thread, and when called out, you can’t bring yourself to admit you were wrong.

So who’s the real coward?

I don’t disagree lol but not relevant to my point, I’ve literally cited that every republican Administration in the last 100 years wanted stricter gun control policies.

My position on the 2A is far right when compared to the 100 year position of the party.

The current position of the party is very extreme when compared with history.

So the own the libs narrative just isn’t accurate, it’s “owning” Hoover, Eisenhower, Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush I and Bush II.

Heller was a watershed departure for the country.
Trump too. He along with help from the DC swamp banned bump stocks. A stupid item in my opinion by the way. Regardless it was done. Remember he said “Take the guns, due process later” something to that effect. I vote R too just thought I’d be fair in pointing that out.

This thread perfectly encapsulates the issue and why nothing will ever get done... even those of us that are - for the most part - in agreement with each other, fight like cats and dogs and are worlds apart. Despite the fact that when looked at from afar, we are very close in perspective as opposed to the other side of the coin.

But it also perfectly captures why there is a significant risk from the other side of the coin... a portion of whom actually want to take guns AWAY, while others simply want more policies, protections and procedures in place to acquiring them. And while the gun owning side squabbles over itself with the "we should be doing something" crowd vs "8 guys are coming into my house" crowd, we lose ground everyday.

And let me tell you something, the "8 guys coming in my front door" or the "come and take it" (🙄 to the latter) crowd are the poster boys for the other side of the coin. And are very easy to paint in a bad light. So much so that they are able to completely erase the ENTIRE gun owning crowd of "we should do something" from the conversation and engage all activities on the more extreme position, in an effort to rally the support.

@Cogreeny not calling you out, but using your post as an example of dialogue; nothing more. Hope your day stays glorious

This thread perfectly encapsulates the issue and why nothing will ever get done... even those of us that are - for the most part - in agreement with each other, fight like cats and dogs and are worlds apart. Despite the fact that when looked at from afar, we are very close in perspective as opposed to the other side of the coin.

But it also perfectly captures why there is a significant risk from the other side of the coin... a portion of whom actually want to take guns AWAY, while others simply want more policies, protections and procedures in place to acquiring them. And while the gun owning side squabbles over itself with the "we should be doing something" crowd vs "8 guys are coming into my house" crowd we lose ground everyday.

And let me tell you something, the "8 guys coming in my front door" or the "come and take it" (🙄 to the latter) crowd are the poster boys for the other side of the coin. And are very easy to paint in a bad light. So much so that they are able to completely erase the ENTIRE gun owning crowd of "we should do something" from the conversation and engage all activities on the more extreme position, in an effort to rally the support.

@Cogreeny not calling you out, but using your post as an example of dialogue; nothing more. Hope your day stays glorious
No problem. It will be glorious.😂

But it also perfectly captures why there is a significant risk from the other side of the coin... a portion of whom actually want to take guns AWAY, while others simply want more policies, protections and procedures in place to acquiring them. And while the gun owning side squabbles over itself with the "we should be doing something" crowd vs "8 guys are coming into my house" crowd, we lose ground everyday.

Nope you’re a commie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back