Ryan Busse is a coward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had guns in my house since day one. My boys "own" guns. The wife was pretty indifferent.

Then one day she was in Provo when the mostly peaceful crowd killed a dude for the offense of driving on a road. That night, the "oppressed" turned over cop cars and lit them in fire in SLC, then vandalized the capitol because..... well a fentanyl addict and a hole cop met up in Minn.

Suddenly, she wanted to know where the AR was, and where the shotgun was.

While I guess Ryan had his feelings hurt by dudes with guns at a protest(a grifter at a grifter protest, go figure), when the reality of violence coming to the house became real, all theoretical ideas surrounding guns vanished.

I have had guns in my house since day one. My boys "own" guns. The wife was pretty indifferent.

Then one day she was in Provo when the mostly peaceful crowd killed a dude for the offense of driving on a road. That night, the "oppressed" turned over cop cars and lit them in fire in SLC, then vandalized the capitol because..... well a fentanyl addict and a hole cop met up in Minn.

Suddenly, she wanted to know where the AR was, and where the shotgun was.

While I guess Ryan had his feelings hurt by dudes with guns at a protest(a grifter at a grifter protest, go figure), when the reality of violence coming to the house became real, all theoretical ideas surrounding guns vanished.
IMG_1248.jpeg

If you look at the source data on most of these pronouncements, you'll find that they exclude data which doesn't fit their political talking point, e.g., they exclude murders committed during "regular" crimes, and inner city drug/turf crime.

Let me pick which data to forward and I can prove any theory I want.

And of course school shootings are awful, but I don't think a mom or dad in Chicago grieves less than one in Uvalde.
Interesting. Please post the "source data" for "regular crimes and inner city drug/turf crime" where 15+ people were killed in one shooting... because that's what we're talking about with the 11 deadliest shootings in US history.

I'm well-aware of the murder rates of certain cities, but I'm not aware of any instances of mass murders with over 15 people killed in one event that "they" exclude because it "doesn't fit their political talking points."

Thanks in advance.

Interesting. Please post the "source data" for "regular crimes and inner city drug/turf crime" where 15+ people were killed in one shooting... because that's what we're talking about with the 11 deadliest shootings in US history.

I'm well-aware of the murder rates of certain cities, but I'm not aware of any instances of mass murders with over 15 people killed in one event that "they" exclude because it "doesn't fit their political talking points."

Thanks in advance.

Us history?

Gonna really die on that hill?

Thanks in advance.

Ever been to mountain Meadows?

Or you clutch yours? mtmuley
Been hoping trying to do a pig hunt with an AR with thermals, and would definitely chase yotes with thermals with huntingwife if invited. Guess I will just have to clutch and fire ;)

Just pointing out facts, every President in modern history save Trump was pro-gun control, lol Nixon wanted to ban all hand guns, as did Eisenhower. Entire point is that people are fabricating facts to suit their narrative.

This isn’t a liberal thing unless Hoover-> Bush are liberals in your mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just pointing out facts, every President in modern history save Trump was pro-gun control, lol Nixon wanted to ban all hand guns, as did Eisenhower. Entire point is that people are fabricating facts to suit their narrative.

And that what Trump’s trying to save us from.
That’s the swamp he’s trying to drain.
He’s trying to put the power back in the hands of the people .

Been hoping trying to do a pig hunt with thermals, and would definitely chase yotes with thermals with huntingwife if invited. Guess I will just have to clutch and fire ;)

I personally wouldn't use Bush in any discussion about the overreach of government, invasion if privacy, overreach of gov record keeping, or radicalization in general.

That Patriot Act of his is the gold standard in ending the conspiracy theories, and cementing them in law.

And that's the end for me.

I stand by my original post. Busse is a coward, and I'll add grifter. I'm sure the screenshot of a data file was supposed to do anything, but in 12 pages, only one guy has heard anything on it. And frankly if the discussion on Busse gun banning(his org calls for it) has no relevance a year later, then obviously the discussion wasnt very broad in scope.

Either way, the amount of interviews he did right after Uvalde shows he was fine slinging books on tragedy.

The subject of who we as gun owners want representing us, is very valid. I pushed for a podcast because Randy is a NRA member who has heart burn with them, and is fairly apolitical, but with knowledge of both guns, and gun politics.

MSNBC, CNN, NY Times and the usual array of very leftist aren't fair or honest brokers. Busse ain't stupid, he knows that yet seeks them out. That's not courage. Preaching to the choir isn't pushing a conversation or adding substance to a debate.

He does what the left has done for decades. Create and beat that strawman, the NRA, with it's tiny percentage of gun owners, rather than address the actual lion share of gun owners.

Being a salesman he knows the sizzle sells, so the left will get very worked up about the white supremacists at BLM rallys, and the racists arming up because Obama's dad was black.

I'm sure he walks old ladies across the street, and keeps his lawn mowed.

But once the political jerseys get out on, the topic is dead.

I want Ryan Busse in public representing gun owners like I want Uncle Ted representing hunters. Let them go cash checks somewhere else. But if there is to ever be a real discussion with the goal of achieving a good end, it cannot be by compromised people monetizing the subject.

25 years selling guns, he knew where the fault lines are, and he jumped right in them. That makes you a coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back