Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Rush Limbaugh passed away today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we are clear, you are admitting you believe Epstein and Limbaugh are on the same level? That’s what I get from this comment
So we're clear, go back and read some of the posts that have been put on this thread, and how Limbaugh has impacted other's lives.

You think he's a good guy?

So we're clear, go back and read some of the posts that have been put on this thread, and how Limbaugh has impacted other's lives.

Go back and read my last post, where I clearly state I don’t support his politics or rhetoric, I have already answered your question. You never answered mine

Is you being divisive here any different or better than Rush Limbaugh being divisive on the radio? Any more productive? I doubt it...

RIP Rush. Sometimes I could listen to Rush and sometimes I could not. Lot of his schtick was tongue in cheek though. Favorite line was "for those of you in Rio Linda". Growing up I played pop Warner football in Davis, CA. One day we were playing in a scrimage with several teams, one being the Rio Linda Falcons. My brother who was slow at times heard the announcer say who we were to play. My brothers eye bug out and said you guys are in trouble. "He just said you are playing the real Atlanta Falcons!" Its as funny still today as it was back then.

People seemed to have loved Rush because he came across as very genuine to who he was and he didn't really care what you thought about him. In that singular respect I think he and Buzz are/were pretty similar. You get what you get, don't ask them to change. I'm not sure why people are praising one but condemning the other.

People seemed to have loved Rush because he came across as very genuine to who he was and he didn't really care what you thought about him. In that singular respect I think he and Buzz are/were pretty similar. You get what you get, don't ask them to change. I'm not sure why people are praising one but condemning the other.
No, not even close.

I don't make racist comments about people, I don't treat women as second class citizens, I don't pill shop, I don't tell people smoking doesn't cause cancer, I didn't create the new meanness in politics, I don't make fun of a Presidents 12 year old daughter over her looks, creating hatred among family members, never been arrested for felony drug possession...etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

All top qualities worthy of hero worship and "true American Patriot" status.

Change my mind that he was a great guy...

My last thought and I'm done, Karma is a good thing...just so happens to be particularly good today.

Last edited:
People of the ilk that the great buzzzzzzzzzzzz are comparing him to dont have 20 million or so listeners who are nowhere near the 1% all donating to these same charities.

But I digress and apologize for challenging the great buzzzzzzzzzzz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back