Rumor has it .. Another Toad dies...

HAHA.. Trust me, After helping him with his Bear this year He called me again...... Something about my wife haveing small contractions today and being over due... Well, I jsut can't pull it off, no matter how great I am in bed ;). Good thing he has Real friends like you !!!!!

Just saw the Pics.. HOLEY F*#K !!!! Not bad for only 3 on one side ;)

We had a great time getting that pig out of there! We certainly could have used you on this one. IB said it may have been a bit harder than that bear he shot last spring!

Oh, and BTW, it is a great looking buck! Lots of pickups hung back to enjoy the scenery on the ride home. All the thumbs up from passers by were great too. Great job IdahoBugler!

Moosie Said: HAHA.. Trust me, After helping him with his Bear this year He called me again......
Since that really wasn't a pack out I thought I'd give you a second chance.

Wile said: We had a great time getting that pig out of there! We certainly could have used you on this one. IB said it may have been a bit harder than that bear he shot last spring!
It may have been a bit harder to get out. ;)

For all you whinners her you go.
P1020928.jpg

P1020941.jpg

Nice buck Bryce. Congrats on your '04 buck I saw in Eastmans' last night. What did that guy end up scoring?

It is not like we were whining to see pictures of you, it is the deer we wanted to see!!!

I hope you go broke with your taxidermey bill....

Congrats...

Great buck, congrats! I saw your picture in Eastman's last night too.

Oak

Thanks for the kudo's guys. I feel pretty lucky to have taken him. This was only the 6th buck I had seen in 6 total days in Oregon (5 scouting). This was only the 8th deer I had seen in 2 days from the day before the opener and including the opener. If he had any backs at all he would of been a toad. He has some knarly bases.

Thanks for the heads up on Eastmans' I wasn't aware my story was in it.

Good luck to all on their up coming hunts.

IDBugler.... Glad you posted them, I had sent those out to someone today and I was gunna tell ya later ;)

Nice deer.... for a 3 point..................... 1 month and I'll see you in NM Beotch !!!!!!

Back