Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Rough morning...

Big Slick

Yeah today has been rough so far. The wife called and said we aren't going to Vegas in April. I said okay so what's up? She informed me that we are going to Alaska fishing for 12 days in July!!!:cool: So yeah it's been a rough morning!:D

Haha! Big Slick!
I feel your pain..........

Interesting... While I had my mouse pointer over the title of your thread in the main hunt talk forum, it ended the brief summary of your post at the PERFECT time!!!! Haha -
I said ok, so whats up? She informed me that we are...
My first thought was... ohhh chit! getting divorced???
Then I clicked on your thread and found -
...going to Alaska fishing...

Haha! Sounds like a great time! Congrats - take tons of pics and be prepared to write up a story that does not have a divorce ending... Haha!

Don't worry we are here for you. If you need help working through these tough times feel free to take me along.

I guess you could still go to vegas and I will take your spot in alaska, if that would help you out.

You need to put your foot down and let her know who's in charge in that house. Tell her "NO". If you don't, you will suffer the rest of your life being drug around the world seeing beautiful things you would never have see on your own. Trust me, I know these thing from experience.

The Backside of that great trip is gonna choke you and you know it! LOL Congrats. John

Well John I got the back side of this a few days ago. 4 days after we get back from Alaska my wife and her mom are going to Ireland! I guess that is the rest of the story....

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skywagon
Back