Yeti GOBOX Collection

Romney/Ryan/GOP Platform: End Hunting in the West

...talking politics on the innanet
pissinginwind.gif

That guy has got to ride in the Truck Bed with the Dogs! LOL John

Really?

Jose, are you even an American Citizen?

How on Gods green earth anyone could support Barrak Hussain Obama is BEYOND ME!

Gambler, Jose is a Fake Mexican... Much Like the "fake Indian" [Ward Churchil]

He is actually a Rich White Devil who inherited "daddy's Money' [ nothing wrong with that... But "Mikey" likes to play the devils advocate...He is more like a Mitt Romney but suffers from "white mans guilt":hump:

Now that My Mission on the Az Border is Over , I will help you and others "school him"

P.S. Hoser I'm out of keystone light and the lawn chairs are tattered... can you spare me a few Schillings?:D:D

P.S. Hoser I'm out of keystone light and the lawn chairs are tattered... can you spare me a few Schillings?

Hello CJ, you forgot..... HIsRoyalHighness, Elkgunner, and his all time personal favorite....Mike Hawk..:D

I don't see what's wrong with selling unused public land previously identified as so to pay the national debt as the bill says. Was that ever addressed here, anywhere around here?

I don't see what's wrong with selling unused public land previously identified as so to pay the national debt as the bill says. Was that ever addressed here, anywhere around here?

It'd be as effective as having a bake sale.

Hello CJ, you forgot..... HIsRoyalHighness, Elkgunner, and his all time personal favorite....Mike Hawk..:D

Your right Harley, I forgot what a sneaky troll he is ... But He is Hunttalks own "sneaky troll".... I see you are still trying to improve his Vocabulary.:D

Funny he still tries to Schill for the poor illegals using the Jose handle.. The Magic Obama will give him and his Meho's their much awaited "amnesty"

Come home Gunner:hump:

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Mr. Dicky Normous,

I read your post and started laughing at your description of Jose. I pictured him as such, but also about 5' - 2-1/2" tall with a serious case of "little man syndrome".

And then...... A few moments later it dawned on me what your user name meant. My guts hurt from laughing so hard!

THANK YOU for the entertainment and the confirmation that Jose is as expected....

A little man, who grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth being hand fed by an illegial immigrant nanny from "south of the border" whom Jose fell in love with at a ripe young age and has since had a warm spot in his heart for illegal immigrants from Mexico and extreme liberal ideals that best benefit his first true love.

In my opinion Jose is probably exactly that. A little man with zero common sense and too much time on his little hands. His arms must get tired from having to move them so much since he has a hard time reaching all the keys on a keyboard with his stubby little fingers.

Thanks again for the laughs!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back