PEAX Equipment

Rifle jam and bear attack.

It looks like a Kenai holster or similar. However, I own 3 Kenai holsters and no way is a gun coming out of them accidentally. User error seems to apply to a couple items in the video.
Definitely operator error for one to fall out of a Kenai. Agree 💯 with your last sentence.

I wouldn’t advise watching their recent sheep hunt video then. I think the term is “gunfight?”
But of course I did then watch it, not one negative comment on Youtube, strange! 'I don't want animals to suffer I respect them' don't use them for target practice then, twat!

I personally don't like the really long range shooting these guys do but they have the set up $8,000 gun and $2,500 range finder and ability to do it. But they also bow hunt and are incredible at that. Most in crew would rather shoot something with the bow than a rifle. I think they make some of the highest quality videos on YouTube besides Gritty and they have been unsponsored for years. They will go after a wolf instead of an elk in a heartbeat. I think putting this out there for people to see what happens when things go sideways is great and they were prepared for it with back up guns. I bet they carry bear spray as a backup to the backup in the future. I hope one of my kids marries into this hunting family. Tag along and get eaten myself someday.

Certainly to me they don't seem to be a finely tuned and oiled machine.

I personally don't like the really long range shooting these guys do but they have the set up $8,000 gun and $2,500 range finder and ability to do it. But they also bow hunt and are incredible at that. Most in crew would rather shoot something with the bow than a rifle. I think they make some of the highest quality videos on YouTube besides Gritty and they have been unsponsored for years. They will go after a wolf instead of an elk in a heartbeat. I think putting this out there for people to see what happens when things go sideways is great and they were prepared for it with back up guns. I bet they carry bear spray as a backup to the backup in the future. I hope one of my kids marries into this hunting family. Tag along and get eaten myself someday.
You don’t think Gunwerks sponsors them? I assumed they probably do.

I'd like to know the details. 3200fps is pretty doable with the 225 Accubond without pressure in the .338 RUM. mtmuley
I’ve never been in grizzly country.
I have no idea what I’m talking about.
I feel like there’s a subtle difference between a mtmuley home rolled and one constructed by mr porcelain teeth though.

I don't have to watch the video to get the picture. Nothing was done right. Too bad he didn't get killed... the hunter I mean. That douche bag should not be in the field with a gun.

I think that video is a pretty good example of them really not having the ability to shoot that far.

Maybe get closer next time and leave the $8k boat anchor at home.

I think that video is a pretty good example of them really not having the ability to shoot that far.

Maybe get closer next time and leave the $8k boat anchor at home.
The rifle isn't a Gunwerks nor is it worth 8K. Doesn't matter anyway. Surprised nobody mentioned wind so far. You could hear it ripping. He was a fool to take that shot in those conditions. mtmuley

The rifle isn't a Gunwerks nor is it worth 8K. Doesn't matter anyway. Surprised nobody mentioned wind so far. You could hear it ripping. He was a fool to take that shot in those conditions. mtmuley
I was just going to say that.

Let’s ignore the fact that 400+ yard shot is borderline sketchy. Now let’s add elevation, wind and snowfall.

Super poor judgement. Anything for the likes, though. Even if it’s at the animals expense.

I was just going to say that.

Let’s ignore the fact that 400+ yard shot is borderline sketchy. Now let’s add elevation, wind and snowfall.

Super poor judgement. Anything for the likes, though. Even if it’s at the animals expense.
I missed the uphill part. Really bad decision. mtmuley

I thought that's what the $2k rangefinder was for? I did hear the wind ripping.

Another example of not knowing when and when not to...

Back