Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Rifle hunting for muledeer

When the front feet hit the ground and they are 3/4 on public, that makes them legal right?

10-2.jpg

I'd say PVR...but if that was their fence, there would be at least 4 no trespass signs seen in that long of a stretch!

So in summary, to be successful this fall, Mohunter needs:

1. Drag clothing
2. New range finder
3. ATV
4. Private property fence to hug
5. Tank of gas
6. 3 cases of beer
7. A GPS and date with Breaksrunner
8. A cat
9. To be able to hit a kill zone 35.6cm x 60.9 cm

It feels so nice to help others. I am a giver.

10. chainsaw for bushwacking atv trail (budget 3 extra days)

Last edited:
Who needs a Chainsaw. After enough beer a four wheeler will go over almost anything. I think we are forgetting something. If i rember dinks photos correctly i think i need carhartt pants, leather gloves, and at some point should start smoking for the hero shots if there are any. Also assumeing the hunt goes well is there a template to submit articles to EHJ. Do i leave out the 4 wheeler and how much do i add to the hike and shot?

Not even close to the same unit. Think really close to Junction and a whole lot more people with smaller deer and your getting warm.

Wow nice deer. I would love to kill one like some of the deer posted but htis year i am thinking a first buck would be great.

Dink, we going to have to start calling you Fencespy Jr?

Oh wait, I have one too.:eek:

Fence.jpg

Haha! Moosie - That is gold! BEASTIE BOYS Hunting Idaho!

Oh, to feel I am associated in contributing to this thread... eh, PBR for the win! - Opening weekend GRIZ game win to boot... oh wait, that is Montana... Well hell - PBR for the win! Or as professionally spoken ~~~ "Peeber's".

Added:
http://onyourownadventures.com/hunttalk/showthread.php?t=243336
I would consider driving to Colorado to "trade"... Brother lives in Thornton so, I'd make a trip if any Colorado-an - ATV peeps have a desire to pick up a KLR650... :) <Shameless plug>

Last edited:
I wonder if Mo mo has been training hard?

As you can see by this physical specimen, it takes size and endurance to match up against giant 2nd season timber bucks;)

Does Mo have what it takes?

ScannedImage4.jpg

I think Mo has been training. He actually practiced by packing out a bull, but is too good to post a photo here. ;)

Which one will Mo look like?

Attachments

• talladega.jpg
    talladega.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 209
  • talladega-ricky-bobby.jpg
    talladega-ricky-bobby.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 226
Oak just wants me to post pics of the bull because it makes his bull from last year look huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back