Yeti GOBOX Collection

Rifle build done

BuzzH

Finally got around to putting together the new stick.

Rem 700 action
7mm-08
Pacnor 1-9 twist 24 inch super match grade stainless barrel. 3-groove #2 contour.
Holland recoil lug
B&C stock
talley lw lows
speed lok firing pin assembly
x-pro trigger blue printed by Neil Jones 2lbs 12 ounces
vxII 3-9x40 leupold dot, dual erector spring and m1 installed with 200 yard zero I have 32 minutes of "up" elevation travel.
bedded with steelbed.

Weight is 7lbs 6 ounces

IMG_1058.JPG

Shot 4 loads...varget, rl15, rl 17, and h4350 all into less than inch with both accubonds and ballistic tips (140's). The least picky rifle I've ever shot as far as loads go.

46.0 grains of rl17 shot the best

.42 inches at 100

IMG_1056.JPG

24 inch barrel

The speedlock, both weight savings andbetter lock time, better spring, pin etc.

Good looking gun and it looks like it is a shooter. If you don't mind, What does a setup like that cost to build? Did you do the build yourself?

Given I just explained my poor handyman skills over on the other thread, I will have to leave the talent to build beautiful rifles to guys like you. Looks sweet.

Good looking bang stick and certainly holding the bullets nice and tight. I'll take accuracy over looks any day, but i think you have them both in that weapon.
Look forward to seeing a few notches getting carved onto the stock..

Excellent groups, and sweet looking rifle. I'm jealous of your consistency. My savage 7mm is so picky, first 5 test loads = 1.5moa, 2moa, 2moa, 2.5MOA! then finally 0.62moa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back