Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Revenant

I saw it on a website i would rather not mention online lol, a friend recommended it to me, and i dont know if it's ont he up and up or not, but was curious to see anyway

Pretty good movie, and he does not get raped, mauled yes, raped no

I'm taking my wife for a date night, I didn't tell her what it's about I just told her Leo and Tom Hardy are in it.

Kinda want to see this one. Previews look a little over the top but still want to go. It will be the first time I've been to the movies in at least 8-9 years. I'm watching Jeremiah Johnson with my boys right now, now that is a good classic movie. Seen it right off.

Kinda want to see this one. Previews look a little over the top but still want to go. It will be the first time I've been to the movies in at least 8-9 years. I'm watching Jeremiah Johnson with my boys right now, now that is a good classic movie. Seen it right off.

Not sure they will film another "movie" where a bull is killed live.

Looking forward to the opinions of those who go to see it soon, because as of now, I plan on going to see it myself when it comes around here.

My daughter works at a theater and said it was well liked when she talked to the people leaving the movie tonight. We'll go tomorrow and see for ourselves. Not a big Leo fan but the history of where it happened interests me.

My new favorite movie. I loved every minute of it. Way better than the book, which I thought was actually pretty dull as far as mountain man books go. This movie has the most intense bear attack scene that I have ever watched; very well done and realistic.

Sure, we could pick it apart for this and that, but how often does hollywood put out an epic outdoor flick like this one?

Go see it!!!

Not to pic nits but hypothermia after swimming a slushy river did seem to be an issue back then?

I did like it also.

I saw it a couple nights ago. Need to have an understanding of the times and interactions on fur traders, Indians, etc to appreciate the movie. Good action. May make you hope you aren't attacked by a bear, if you don't already hope that!!

Twas awesome! On par with Dances with Wolves and The Last of the Mohicans. I thought it was very realistic overall, and the special effects were very good. The general public may have some trouble relating to the reality depicted here, but they need an education anyway. The violence and gore are extreme, but not gratuitous. It's a good story, even if you're not into that era.

Pretty good flick if you are able to temporarily suspend your understanding of science and nature.

Pretty good flick if you are able to temporarily suspend your understanding of science and nature.

My wife told me to just enjoy movies and not try to pick them apart because they are movies for entertainment and not a documentary.
Hope to see it soon and also Star wars.

Good story of love for his son, grief, survival, and revenge. Stunning filming and Leonardo was excellent. There were some fubars; floating the river without snow and when he hits the beach there is snow? Also what was up with the wild boar?

Best part is gritty portrayal of the mountain men and the majesty of the west. Mountain men were all bad assed.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back