Replacement Insoles?

I have used several pairs of Superfeet insoles in Lowa Renegade hiking boots and have been pleased with the foot support.
Presently I'm looking to insert a new pair or another brand which may be better, if anyone has good recommendations. ??

I've spent hundreds of dollars on insoles over the past several years. Mostly because I have a neuroma under my ring toe. I've found insoles to be a lot like boots. Everyone's foot is different and you may need to try several to get the right one. For me, most insoles are slightly thicker than factory insoles and it changes the fit from where you broke it in. Superfeet didn't work for me. I found I tend to like the gel style better and with a metatarsal pad.

Probably the best insole I've used lately is the Lathrop and Sons Synergy.

Super feet are good if you have medium width feet. I was always impressed with the arch support, but they just weren't wide enough for me (12 eee). I switched to the Kenetrek insoles and have been happy with them. Replace every year, and my feet seem to be enjoying the ride.

I would echo everything BRI said. Tried Superfeet and Sole, didn't care for them. L&S Synergy works great for me.

I’ve used superfeet and sol as well without much luck. I recently got a pair of sheepfeet and they feel really good. I’ve only been using them a couple weeks but I’ll give more feedback after this season.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back