Caribou Gear

Relocated Reload Room

fishing4sanity

Late this winter my sons and I relocated our reloading room. My wife and I are finally empty nesters (for now at least, we've had grandsons living here for the last year-and-a-half). I decided it was time to move out of the storage closet in the basement and use a bedroom for more room and a better set-up. The third pic is an update after we got some 'artwork' on the wall from Vortex and a photo collage of the rifle cartridges we reload, the fourth is a better view of the cartridge collage and the last one is just one of the other photos we chose for 'artwork' in the room. Now, if this crazy run on reloading components will just end .........................

Attachments

• ReloadRoom1.jpg
    ReloadRoom1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 3,181
  • ReloadRoom2.jpg
    ReloadRoom2.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 845
  • ReloadRoom3.jpg
    ReloadRoom3.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 3,052
  • Reloads.jpg
    Reloads.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_2030.jpg
    IMG_2030.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 799
Looks nice but I think it is to neat and tidy.

Very nice! I realize now I should have negotiated better with the "boss" when we bought out house so I could have a room like that... :D

NHY, I could use some RL22 myself, the only RL powders I've seen lately was 17 & 19. I can still find muzzle loader powder (for now), I may have to learn how to just get closer to the deer and make the first shot count.:D

As a fellow reloader I have much appreciation your new space! Nice place to spend some time.

Fortunately I had enough components for everything before the shelves went empty, except I need Nosler to hurry up and put some .264 accubond overruns in the pro shop.

You have a reloading room?
Whatever next a trophy room?
Just jealous, sorry.

I have the powder, heads,brass....but no primers!
Cheers
Richard

Looks just like mine...cept yours is neater, better stocked, larger, better illuminated, and more tastefully appointed.

Back