Reliving the past

csutton7

just to keep the juices flowing ----chris

elk_hunt1.jpg

elk_hunt2.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-06-2003 23:22: Message edited by: csutton7 ]</font>

That many freshly kilt dead critters.....no doubt a lot of folks invovled......were you on a guided hunt?

Did you break into Greeny's and Moosie's garage this last season?
biggrin.gif

Great pic tell us about it..

Ah, I've seen these pics before! Bet you're still kicking yourself for giving up your spot this year, huh?
wink.gif

Oak

well I'll tell you this--when the end of October came around I was chewing on my gunstocks not being there---they did have a tuff hunt this year was very cold and I think they waw one whopper---they did ok with 3-4 6x6 and the others were raghorns----

yes it was guided---

wish I could take all of you and go--but I don't decide who goes--in fact I'm the bubble boy and could get bumped any year---the outfitter only lets 25-27 guys hunt a year---

pic was taken in 1999--starting with the bull on the left, it scored 345+, then 335, then mine in the middle 360, then 340---then 330+--chris

Sounds like a good time Chris........but I'm glad you don't have a spot fpr me..because I'm too tight to pay the 3-5 grand for a guided hunt!
biggrin.gif

That's quite a collection. What state are they from....???? Come'on.. you can tell us that much.....

cool.gif

Montana--1999---I just found it on one of my computers--dang I've got shit strung from here to god knows where concerning pics, computers, discs and many photos--some of them are toast(computer wise) and others well like this I just found again---most of the time I get them downloaded from the camera and then I can't find the stinkin things---or I can't get them onto a site to handle them and others went down the tube when that )*#$@^ up photo company went under-----chris

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atlasbranch
Back