Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Recurve at eBay LOL

PawsRI

There was a recurve at eBay.

Check out the picture of the guy holding the bow. It was only available for about 10 hours; wonder if the seller pulled the item, or did someone buy it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1106377757

Is the bow a reflex-deflex or de-curve? Wonder how the grip feels? A novelty over the shoulder shot?

Wish I knew how to save that pic. I'd like to put a circle with a slash on it, like the no smoking, or do not enter signs.

Paws,
I would like to see him draw it all the way back, That would make funniest home videos after it slapped the crap out of him!!! What a goofball.

That is funny!!!!

I would bet he knows better, maybe, but didn't know how to string the bow.
There are a lot of people that couldn't get the bow strung. !!!
If you have used a recurve you know what I am talking about.
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

Deer_runs.gif

http://www.hunttalk.com

Maybe grandpa went to a nursing home and he found it in a closet somewhere.

Sure doesn't look like he used the push and pull method or a bow stringer, huh?

Hey, quit makin' fun of my bow! I string 'em all like that, even my compound...That'd be a trick, huh?

I'm betting it was ignorance, rather than stupidity.

That is hilarious
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
and i know what ya mean about stringin recuves ive seen guys wrestle with them with one limb behind their leg and pulling with their arm trying to stretch the string on too funny!!! the guy in the pics a regular fred bear bet he could tell ya everything ya need to know!

------------------
"in the Spring we Strut and in the Fall we Rut"
ff1158a8.gif.orig.gif

I bought a recurve on ebay this summer and while I was shopping I purposefully avoided guys with ads like that. Think he can tell you how good of shape it is in??

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back