Caribou Gear Tarp

Mystery Ranch pack on ebay

Devil Diver Down

Not my pack--just thought I'd help out the HT's looking for a pack. I just pulled the trigger on an Eberlestock JustOne pack that I'll be "running" this archery season so I'm going to (reluctantly) pass. I think. It is tempting...

This pack is a Cerberus model (combo MR & Camelbak but MR says they stand by it with their warranty) with a NICE frame and looks to be brand new. They're accepting a $299 buy it now plus a steep $50 for shipping. I've been lurking on ebay for months looking for a MR CC (or other model) and I've seen a few of these go in the $400-$450 range, so it looks to be a solid enough price. The NICE frame alone is worth over $200, I guess.

Here it is and best of luck if it to whoever ends up with it.

A new Crew Cab w/ NICE frame & extras I saw today... out of my price range ($395 now + $20 s/h) and superfluous now that I'm "running" an Eberlestock (unless I sell it to buy this one :eek: )

Again, not my pack but just thought I'd pass it along as there seems to be fair amount of interest on this board in the MR packs.

crew cab

Just a heads up on that crew cab, it's made with the BVS frame specifically for use while wearing body armor, not sure how it'd work without.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back