PEAX Equipment

Mystery Ranch pack on ebay

Devil Diver Down

Not my pack--just thought I'd help out the HT's looking for a pack. I just pulled the trigger on an Eberlestock JustOne pack that I'll be "running" this archery season so I'm going to (reluctantly) pass. I think. It is tempting...

This pack is a Cerberus model (combo MR & Camelbak but MR says they stand by it with their warranty) with a NICE frame and looks to be brand new. They're accepting a $299 buy it now plus a steep $50 for shipping. I've been lurking on ebay for months looking for a MR CC (or other model) and I've seen a few of these go in the $400-$450 range, so it looks to be a solid enough price. The NICE frame alone is worth over $200, I guess.

Here it is and best of luck if it to whoever ends up with it.

A new Crew Cab w/ NICE frame & extras I saw today... out of my price range ($395 now + $20 s/h) and superfluous now that I'm "running" an Eberlestock (unless I sell it to buy this one :eek: )

Again, not my pack but just thought I'd pass it along as there seems to be fair amount of interest on this board in the MR packs.

crew cab

Just a heads up on that crew cab, it's made with the BVS frame specifically for use while wearing body armor, not sure how it'd work without.

Back