PEAX Equipment

Recommendation for mdunc8 skull prep

devon deer

Hi All,
mdunc8 on this forum has done a superb job on my Mule buck, very, very happy with his work and a really great guy to deal with, ignore the ugly guy holding the skull!
Just have to work out what hoops i have to jump through to get it imported to the UK.
12112012347.jpg

Cheers

Richard

Contack US FWS or view this site and it's export link: http://www.fws.gov/le/ports-contact-information.html

If traveling with it, you will need to have the USFWS inspect it with a basic export permit. If shipping it, I believe you still need the export permit and may need inspection papers when declaring it to the postal carrier.

May also need to check with UK customs to ensure you have the forms and inspections necessary.

May also be reasonable to contact the US CBP for the port your flying out of or the postal service you will use if shipping.

Grats! Did I miss the story? Where's the "bloody" story? Hehe! :)

Thanks for the plug. You may have to fight my boy for the skull if it stays here much longer. He can't talk yet, but I'm pretty sure he's been trying to ask me to put it over his crib. I'd also love to see some pictures from you're elk hunt. You guys were in some of my favorite country.

My camera went wrong on the first day of the deer hunt, so as soon as my hunting companion supplies me with copies of the pics he took i will supply a report, although as he didn't get to the places i did on the Elk hunt i only have a few pics from my phone of that part of my trip.
Hopefully get it written up on Monday.
Mdunc8...i have met your boy, he might not be talking but he know's what he wants, please put it back in the garage and not over his crib, i am frightened i might lose it before i can get it sent home!
Cheers
Richard

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back