MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Random Levi's question

Irrelevant

So, I've noticed there are two thicknesses of 505 jeans. The ones at Costco are thin pre-fit and the ones at Coastal are thick and need to be washed. The long term durability is noticeably different.

It feels like there is more than just the washed vs not washed going on, but actual thickness. Anyone know anything about this? Coastal is out of stock and I need a pair but I'm hesitant to buy online and end up with the cheap ones.

505's?

maybe i'm just one of the younger millenials, not fully embracing being a dad, but dang, i'm still a 511s guy, through and through.

i do find that when buying levi's you just need to do it at the levis outlet or from their website to get what you actually need. the general clothing industry in america has yet to figure out that tall people aren't always huge and fat. it's impossible to buy shirts, let alone find the right inseam and waist on jeans.

514's for me. They make it look like I have a little bit of ass. Everything else makes me look so skinny that I don't have a butt at all. Like I just shit through a hole in my lower back.

I can tell you that I have two pairs of 505s the one pair fits me fine the other pair. Is so tight they leave nothing to the imagination.View attachment 287224

I quite buying them because of all the various fits.
I feel like there are a lot of knockoff/forgeries and that even the big box stores fall for them. The industrial nature of how they're made should effectively eliminate that variability. Unless of coarse they're really dumb, and actually have different fits for the different colors as well as the actual model.

So, I've noticed there are two thicknesses of 505 jeans. The ones at Costco are thin pre-fit and the ones at Coastal are thick and need to be washed. The long term durability is noticeably different.

It feels like there is more than just the washed vs not washed going on, but actual thickness. Anyone know anything about this? Coastal is out of stock and I need a pair but I'm hesitant to buy online and end up with the cheap ones.
Riot time...

Levi is ANTI-AMERICAN.

The perfect outfit:
Nike shoes, kapershit "pig" socks, Levi's 501, 505, or whatever anti American Levi one chooses to wear, a Black only lives matter shirt with the black panther fist, and for @wllm , toss a Yvon Chouinard, Patagonia over shirt for the pro forced woof Colorado re-introduction and anti griz State Management.

About as American free speech as it gets. To those who paved the way for such freedoms, only to piss on our American flag that represents those freedoms.

1691516271703.jpeg

All reality, LGBTQCDEF, stretch Levi's will likely endure your time, washed or not. 🤣

This post is humor.

I feel like there are a lot of knockoff/forgeries and that even the big box stores fall for them. The industrial nature of how they're made should effectively eliminate that variability. Unless of coarse they're really dumb, and actually have different fits for the different colors as well as the actual model.
They are different colors so possibly.

This thread has to hold more excitement than death by otter...

Roll the one liners and riot meme's...

You're on the verge of losing your man card.

This post is humor.

Andy-griffith GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back