Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Random Levi's question

Andy-griffith GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Couldn't fool ya, eh?

Damn. 😘 All kisses, Ben.

Round House are consistent, but you have to know your actual size. Most jeans are sized much smaller than they actually are.

So... it appears I can't even buy decent levi's in this town anymore, just the weak sauce, stretchy, trendy, THIN, junk ones. And I won't gamble online. So... costco it was. I bet they don't last a year.

There are no worse jeans made than wranglers
Ok. Our mileage varies differently.

Carhartt. Good quality pants for a variety of use.

Heck, you're better off with Jordache or Guess than Levi's...

May I ask, what lead you to post that comment on this thread?
What was the intent?
And do you think you achieved it?
Are you shitting me? Because Levi's suck! Hell, you have a variety of off comments made in this thread.
It's the internet.. public forum. Public opinion. Heck, public laughter...

To add, some of us laugh over a thread for Levi's fitting query in comparison to the top shelf HT dating query. Haha!

Haha!

Quit wearing Levi's when 501's started costing $50 and stopped being made in USA. Then I could not get green for work.
Did the same with Wanglers,same price ,made in china. Had a pair last 9 months. Been wearing the denim shirts for many years. Same thing, but gotta pay more for long sizes.

Tried American Made Jeans. 1st some prefaded pairs then basic jeans. $50 ,and mailed to me.
When my nonexistant butt ripped the year old ones, which I have never ripped out before, I called them.
Gal sent me 2 new pairs, free.
Breaking in the newer dark blue like I always did. Just got a denim shirt that fits.
15 ounce full denim.
American Made Jeans.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back