Raghorn Express.

BrowningBLR

I called this guy into 35 yards and was deciding if I was going to punch my tag or not, I decided no. But after he just kept coming, and coming, and coming, and coming... I decided 5 yards was close enough. I Couldn't pass up a freebie!!

I very well may be the owner of the entire railway for the Raghorn Express! I seem to be very good at calling Raghorns into less than 10 yards, this is my 6th bull at less than 10. Not so much with huge bulls, apparently... I have been blessed in previous years and this year is no exception, so far. This is my 26th bull in 20 years of hunting since I was 12. (I hunt Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming). I am headed to Idaho for 10 days to see if I can't get a 2nd bull down with a bow for the 2018 season!

Attachments

Bambistew

Looks like you need to switch to a stick bow and put the long range shooter to rest.

Congrats on the bull!

Gr8bawana

There's nothing wrong with that bull, antlers don't taste so good anyway. Congrats!

Hummer

I've always known that the elk are waiting for us. Sometimes they can't wait and they come for us. It's a godsend and you fulfilled the gift.