Proud pappa of sextuplets

Came in expecting puppy pics. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined. Pray tell us what in the world you're gonna do with those?
I was planning on releasing the mother back into the wild this week or next. If I can get the neonates to eat after they shed their skin I will keep some of them. Venomous snakes are hard to get to eat in captivity.

I have no issue with encountering critters in places which they are expected to appear such as along the hiking trail. Snake? Hello, don't mind me as I veer out of the way to go around on my hike. Spiders. Scorpions. Squirrels. Bears. Good afternoon, I am not here to bother you. But, I do not expect to bring any of those critters home to put in a terrarium. I also don't expect to have to worry my 4 year-old grandson might cannonball into a table and unleash 7 rattlers. Good Lord, that is a loaded weapon. 7 actually.

I have no issue with encountering critters in places which they are expected to appear such as along the hiking trail. Snake? Hello, don't mind me as I veer out of the way to go around on my hike. Spiders. Scorpions. Squirrels. Bears. Good afternoon, I am not here to bother you. But, I do not expect to bring any of those critters home to put in a terrarium. I also don't expect to have to worry my 4 year-old grandson might cannonball into a table and unleash 7 rattlers. Good Lord, that is a loaded weapon. 7 actually.
The snakes are not at my home, they are at the office. About 10 years ago I got a message from a counterpart several hours away saying she had a snake needing rehomed. It just happened to be that I was driving through and I’d take the snake, BUT I didn’t have anything to transport said snake in. A Country crock butter tub makes a god snake transporter. So I got home close to midnight and put it on the kitchen table… I’ve never been able to bring snakes home since! 😂

Lol. I burned a hunting cabin down when i got an infestation of those damn things. Rebuilt using a steel quanset hut. They havent been able to chew through the sheet metal.

I don’t have a problem with snakes. Bull snakes around here are a good thing, they do major damage to rats and mice in feed yards and bin sites. I catch them and throw them in the pickup toolbox to put them where there are rats. Only once have I put one in the toolbox and when I went to get it out it was gone. No clue how it escaped in 3 miles. Bull snakes are pissed off at the world until they get the scent of a rodent, then they lock on.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back